Q&A with Frank Ferrer

Q. What's your take on the Axl Slash feud?

Ferrar: I don't know exactly what went down between those two but I haven't met Slash, he hasn't been around and he's not really welcome in the camp since I've been around.

There is a lot of negativity around Axl, Its sad that there are no people around Axl who would try to restore his friendship, I don't blame Ferrer, he is just a hired man who is just doing his job.

Q. What's your take on the Axl Slash feud?

Ferrar: I don't know exactly what went down between those two but I haven't met Slash, he hasn't been around and he's not really welcome in the camp since I've been around.

There is a lot of negativity around Axl, Its sad that there are no people around Axl who would try to restore his friendship, I don't blame Ferrer, he is just a hired man who is just doing his job.

Most of his answers are "I don´t know" and "soon" He could be right about Slash. But if something has changed between Axl and Slash he wouldn´t know about it anyway

Thankx for the work, but is it fair to say that you went in a little biased?

It seems that what we have now is not GN'R for you, if so did you pressed Frank on that? What were his views on that?

I find it also strange that he's not plugging some CD songs in his favorites to play - especially since he created some parts.

Anyway, tkx!

On the Rock Hall thing: if all it took was inviting all

Members of gnr past and present to get Axl on stage with Slash then I'm disappointed ️haha but the truth is he would have found another excuse.

My other issue is, if Axl is going to view the band as a living breathing organism then why hasn't he let it grow in 15 years? He's been suffocating the band by not releasing music and honestly if you ask people they don't believe gnr is an active band.

Idk, Frank "Ferrer" seemed like a nice guy happy to be paid to play music but he was pretty far removed from the decision making process of the band (i.e. Axl). He seemed to know more than he was letting on about the bands future, but I can totally get why DJ and Bumblefoot left. Too much inactivity and there seems to be an underlying rule that you can't do side projects while in Guns.