Bojack Horseman

Dan H.

Just finished both seasons on Netflix.

Glad I powered through the first six episodes. They were funny and witty but nothing particularly special or interesting.

After about S1EP6 the show becomes one of the best comedies I've seen in years, gets incredibly dark and bleak while somehow also being able to maintain a clever satire of Hollywood and hysterical jokes.

Highly recommend to anyone who's been thinking about checking it out

• Like 2

Very surprised no one has made a thread on this show yet. I love it. Almost finished with season 2 and it's one of the more unique comedies i've seen. Really witty like you say and love the voice casting. Will Arnett and Aaron Paul nail it..... also has one of my favorite intros in awhile :lol:

Flashback on Bojack as a kid:

Bojack: "Are you punishing me for smoking or for stealing?"

Mom: "I'm punishing you for being alive."

Very surprised no one has made a thread on this show yet. I love it. Almost finished with season 2 and it's one of the more unique comedies i've seen. Really witty like you say and love the voice casting. Will Arnett and Aaron Paul nail it..... also has one of my favorite intros in awhile :lol:

I love all the voice cameos, Stephen Colbert, Kristen Schaal, Patton Oswald, Paul McCartney were all great.

Also this

http://youtu.be/Apn5p8jiO-A

:lol:

Edited by Dan H.

I love all the voice cameos, Stephen Colbert, Kristen Schaal, Patton Oswald, Paul McCartney were all great.

Also this

http://youtu.be/Apn5p8jiO-A

:lol:

I beg your pardon, did someone say 'Paul McCartney', my Beatle radar went off, what about Paul McCartney, he did a cartoons voice, where?!?