Entertainer Sir Elton John is to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin over LGBT rights in Russia

Snake-Pit

Macho countries like Russia do not give a shit about gay rights. It is only pansy PC countries like Britain that do. Did you see Barrack Obama in some African country a few weeks ago - it may have been Ethiopia? He made a speech about Africa improving gay rights and the leader of this country completely contradicted him in his speech, saying ''we are a conservative christian country'' and do not really care about the subject basically. Obama looked a bit bemused.

• Like 1

Macho countries like Russia do not give a shit about gay rights. It is only pansy PC countries like Britain that do. Did you see Barrack Obama in some African country a few weeks ago - it may have been Ethiopia? He made a speech about Africa improving gay rights and the leader of this country completely contradicted him in his speech, saying ''we are a conservative christian country'' and do not really care about the subject basically. Obama looked a bit bemused.

Who are we to say what Russia and Uganda should do?

But when you ban love and label it mentally ill and a crime, then that's what all these talks are about.

This clip is a classic. " BARACK OBAMA BACK OFF"

But when you ban love and label it mentally ill and a crime, then that's what all these talks are about.

Homosexuality will never be the same as heterosexuality. The fact is, two people of the opposite sex can procreate, two of the same never can. So while it may or may not be a mental illness, this obsession with equating it to heterosexuality is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Homosexuality will never be the same as heterosexuality. The fact is, two people of the opposite sex can procreate, two of the same never can. So while it may or may not be a mental illness, this obsession with equating it to heterosexuality is ridiculous.

OoOOh get her

DUDE!!!

I KNOW!!!

You don't have to tell me.

I prefer pussy over man anus...

But that matters not.

People should be allowed to be free, it can't be right to punish someone for being gay, it just can't be.

Even if the LGBT community may make me feel left out, I'd still support their rights to be in Russia & Uganda etc...

I fact, so much so, I feel like I'm a lesbian, but whatever, I am a man and I am straight and I say what Elton John is trying to do is right.

What the fuck good is having a chat with Elton John gonna do, if they want the opinion of something fat and useless with a couple of hairs growing out the top of it they could've invited big toe.

I think world politics needs to take a serious look at itself if fat cokehead male divas have become a primary port of call in solving important issues.

Edited by Len B'stard

I cannot believe I've had a post deleted for merely calling Elton a regal name he uses himself from time-to-time - this place is getting worse with the censorship.

You do know this is a Guns N' Roses forum right and Elton John helped with You Could Be Mine, (I think), (He is certainly thanked for it) (For some reason), besides, Axl and Elton seem to be friends (IDK) (They dueted enough times)... So I guess the same powers that be that stopped your Elton bashing were the same who stopped me from saying 'Axl Rose sounds like Mickey Mouse!' - I don't think the people who run this forum want us pissing off Axl, so that might include talking shit about people Axl knows, likes too?.. but anyway;

What did Elton John ever do to you? :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit

Thats not the point, what has anybody done to anybody, Elton Johns referred to himself as an old queen before now, bollocks to that, if i wanna call Axl a fat ginger or Elton John an old queen then I'll do it.

Christ Almighty they been calling David Cameron all sorts in the ofher thread, whys that not offensive but calling Elton John a fat poof is? Its just banter isnt it, i dont see a problem myself, i could love an artist to bits and still call em a name, John Lennons almost a hero of mine and I've called him a scouse cunt umpteen times.

I do notice posts that might make us conflict with Axl do get hushed hushed, but on the most part, this forum is pretty fair, it's not like we're forced to post here, we choose to.

And we clicked that we accepted the terms & conditions here.

and Axl being friends with Elton is my theory why those posts ragging on Sir Elton were hushed up.

Edited by Snake-Pit

''National Treasure''! One rule for Reginald, one rule for the rest! Ironically I get censored for calling Elton a queen yet your comment about his, 'cum sodden vocals' or something or other was left to stand!

I cannot believe I've had a post deleted for merely calling Elton a regal name he uses himself from time-to-time - this place is getting worse with the censorship.

You do know this is a Guns N' Roses forum right and Elton John helped with You Could Be Mine, (I think), (He is certainly thanked for it) (For some reason), besides, Axl and Elton seem to be friends (IDK) (They dueted enough times)... So I guess the same powers that be that stopped your Elton bashing were the same who stopped me from saying 'Axl Rose sounds like Mickey Mouse!' - I don't think the people who run this forum want us pissing off Axl, so that might include talking shit about people Axl knows, likes too?.. but anyway;

I could not give a shit what Axl thinks. He can fuck off for all I care.

I will say one thing: Elton is exceptionally talented at what he does - particularly when he was in his heyday. I cannot deny that. But I am not a fan of his nor particularly care for the bloke. Did you see how he reduced a steward to tears at a show recently?

Edited by DieselDaisy

''National Treasure''! One rule for Reginald, one rule for the rest! Ironically I get censored for calling Elton a queen yet your comment about his, 'cum sodden vocals' or something or other was left to stand!

I could not give a shit what Axl thinks. He can fuck off for all I care.

That's all well and good, but those moderators do, and guess what, you're on a Guns N' Roses forum dude.

Axl is a women bashing little prima donna pampered lazy 'celebrity' wanker who had the good fortune to play in Izzy and Slash's superb rock n' roll band. He cannot even leave the house without a load of leeches wiping his backside. I do not give a shit about him. Even when I was 12 I never cared for him. I used to just like Slash - that is why I began playing guitar, he and Jimi.

• Like 1

Axl is a women bashing little prima donna pampered lazy 'celebrity' wanker who had the good fortune to play in Izzy and Slash's superb rock n' roll band. He cannot even leave the house without a load of leeches wiping his backside. I do not give a shit about him. Even when I was 12 I never cared for him. I used to just like Slash - that is why I began playing guitar, he and Jimi.

Oh come on!

Axl did have that voice.

And was an excellent songwriter... He was One in a Million.