-------------------------------------

24. Chinese Democracy

25. The Last Fight (Dedicated to Scott)

26. My Michelle w/ Bach

27. Don't Cry

28. Patience

29. Band Jam

30. Paradise City

in a perfect world id have Shacklers revenge in their but that's not going to happen with this line up hell Chinese probably wont happen either but I do think better has a 50/50 chance of happening and I absolutely expect This I Love and Sorry to carry over both songs are designed for Slash practically.

I hate "better", and other shits from CD, I just can accept: TWAT/ TIL/ SOD/CITR/MADG/IRS and that's it,

obviously they wouldn't play "better" or shits like "shackler's" Or "oh my f'n god" o things like that..WELCOME TO THE ROCK SHOW!!!! ITS OVER THE TECHNO TIME! GOODBYE MR PITTMAN AND HIS FUCKING KEYS IN IT'S SO EASY OR BROWNSTONE, PLAY IT IN YOUR HOUSE, GOOD BYE MR ASHBA OR "MINI-SLASH" (SORRY FOR THAT SLASH) AND GOOD BYE MR STIN WHAT? (STONED) AND VIRTUOSO MAN RON., IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL THE REAL, NOT THE CHICKEN STUFF AND SHIT, GOOD BYE EVERYBODY I NEED ROCK GOD DAMMIT
Edited by yumbeen

I was looking at the UYI set lists and they are rounder and a little bit more random.

Brownstone at track 2 was consistent. Godfather into SCOM was a thing at some point.

I saw more ballads up front.

Easy was used later in the set.

Estranged before PC.

Edited by wasted

WTTJ

It's So Easy

14 Years (if Izzy in line-up)

Back Off Bitch

Estranged

You Could Be Mine

You're Crazy (Acoustic)

Used To Love Her (Acoustic)

Yesterdays (Acoustic)

Patience

So Fine

Dead Horse

Slash Solo (Inc Godfather)

SCOM

Civil War

November Rain

Out Ta Get Me

Don't Cry

-----

Rocket Queen

Whole Lotta Rosie/Down on the Farm

----

Nightrain

Paradise City

Not really realistic as LALD and KOHD are excluded but think I'd like this type of set. Not included CD, VR, Slash material etc.

With the exception of Back Off Bitch, which I do like but it just too filler to be in that set, I'd LOVE that set. Replace Back Off Bitch with Bad Obsession and I'd be extremely extremely happy.

I was looking at the UYI set lists and they are rounder and a little bit more random.

Brownstone at track 2 was consistent. Godfather into SCOM was a thing at some point.

I saw more ballads up front.

Easy was used later in the set.

Estranged before PC.

There was one rare instance where they actually opened with Brownstone for shits and giggles. Helsinki '91 if I remember correctly, which is also a show where they played Welcome to the Jungle twice because Axl disappeared for a bit. The first time is half an instrumental, half a jam, and the second is a normal version.

Otherwise, Brownstone was pretty faithful to the second slot.

1. Silkworms

2. Rocket Queen/It Tastes Good, Don't It?

3. Drum Solo

4. Since I Don't Have You

5. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

6. Another Brick in the Wall [Cover]

7. Axl Rant

8. So Fine

9. Sympathy for the Devil [encore]

10. My World [encore]

I have it on pretty good authority this is the setlist. Confirmed by multiple sources.

Sympathy For The Devil? as much as I like the GNR version, I don't want them to break up again lol

Intro - Opening falsetto screams from Scraped played over the monitors for 20 minutes.

I don't care about you

Shotgun blues

'we're going to give you a classic now' band goes into Anything goes

Coma

Intermission - My world plays over the monitors

'we dedicate this to our former lovers' band goes into Back off bitch

Paul Tobias comes on - band goes into SFTD, Slash hugs Tobias for a whole minute

Buckethead comes on, does a robot dance while the band plays This I love

Alan Niven and Doug Goldstein join Axl for an acapella version of Right next door to hell

Second Intermission - Ashba comes on and puts his hand next to his ear to encourage the crowd to make more noise, the crowd roars

Steven Adler comes on and falls over his drumkit, gets up and the band goes into Paradise City, Ferrer plays the tambourine, Matt Sorum appears in the outro section and bashes Steven's cymbals with his knuckles

'thank you all, you've been great, we'd like to bring out mr. izzy stradlin' - band goes into Goodnight Tonight - Tobias and Ashba do the tango dance to the sound of the music. End of show. People are screaming for an encore.

Band comes on for one last song - Axl is too tired and angry to sing so he plays piano, Steven takes the mic for Since I don't have you and makes his famous freddie mercury speech at the end - band sprints off the stage, Slash's tophat falls off.

The End.

Wow that's one hell of an LSD trip!

i just want to see slash play november rain with axl so i can be cleansed of the image of ashba fucking that up

Ill be happy to seeing and hear slash playing all 3 solos in november rain, Ashbas part was the only part that sounded half way decent Fink used to fuck the solo up so much it made me shriek and i hated bumbles tone so the outro sucked

I hate "better", and other shits from CD, I just can accept: TWAT/ TIL/ SOD/CITR/MADG/IRS and that's it,

obviously they wouldn't play "better" or shits like "shackler's" Or "oh my f'n god" o things like that..WELCOME TO THE ROCK SHOW!!!! ITS OVER THE TECHNO TIME! GOODBYE MR PITTMAN AND HIS FUCKING KEYS IN IT'S SO EASY OR BROWNSTONE, PLAY IT IN YOUR HOUSE, GOOD BYE MR ASHBA OR "MINI-SLASH" (SORRY FOR THAT SLASH) AND GOOD BYE MR STIN WHAT? (STONED) AND VIRTUOSO MAN RON., IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL THE REAL, NOT THE CHICKEN STUFF AND SHIT, GOOD BYE EVERYBODY I NEED ROCK GOD DAMMIT

tumblr_inline_n3w3udYuRx1rnvvfh.png

Why?

1. Silkworms

3. Drum Solo

5. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

7. Axl Rant

8. So Fine

10. My World [encore]

I have it on pretty good authority this is the setlist. Confirmed by multiple sources.

Sympathy For The Devil? as much as I like the GNR version, I don't want them to break up again lol

Your biggest problem with that particular set list is Sympathy for the Devil? :lol:

1. Silkworms

3. Drum Solo

5. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

7. Axl Rant

8. So Fine

10. My World [encore]

Your biggest problem with that particular set list is Sympathy for the Devil? :lol:

So Fine cannot follow an Axl rant. All Axl rants MUST be followed by Live and Let Die or Double Talkin' Jive.

It'd be awesome if they threw in one or two rarities like Reckless Life, Bad Apples or Don't Damn Me, but I'm pretty much expecting the 2002 setlist minus CD and Madagascar, plus Civil War and Estranged. I think they'll play one CD song though, probably This I Love or Street of Dreams, maybe Catcher since Duff said he quite liked that one. Really hoping they open with Jungle though - use whatever songs you want to as tour openers, but these first shows need WTTJ.

• Like 1

I really hope if Izzy shows up somewhere, they play Think About You or Dust n' Bones

Fuck yeah.. I would kill to see both of those.. Think About You is so fucking underated..

I really don't want to see Live and Let Die or So Fine... So Fine is pretty lame but I would still enjoy it..

I really don't want to hear ANY CD songs.. If they did play one I would go for the song CD.. It isn't bad and it is short..

Edited by Tom-Ass

What version of Rocket Queen do you prefer to heard?
The Slash version w/ + 15´solo or the GNR was doing ?

The Slash version with a about a 12 minute solo...

I would also love to hear the slow version of you're crazy.. Much like the Live Era version...

Would love to see some of these deep tracks.

You're Crazy (slow version)

Dust N' Bones w/ Izzy

Think About You

Reckless Life

Double Talkin Jive w/ Izzy on vocals

I really don't want to hear any Duff songs to be honest.. I am sure we will but they are all so over rated and boring.. I used to get into So Fine back in the day but it really isn't a very good song. They should also let "Live and Let Die" just die....

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1

What version of Rocket Queen do you prefer to heard?

The Slash version w/ + 15´solo or the GNR was doing ?

The Slash version with a about a 12 minute solo...

I would also love to hear the slow version of you're crazy.. Much like the Live Era version...

Would love to see some of these deep tracks.

You're Crazy (slow version)

Dust N' Bones w/ Izzy

Think About You

Reckless Life

Double Talkin Jive w/ Izzy on vocals

I really don't want to hear any Duff songs to be honest.. I am sure we will but they are all so over rated and boring.. I used to get into So Fine back in the day but it really isn't a very good song. They should also let "Live and Let Die" just die....

I've always disliked So Fine but I'm fine with Attitude or Raw Power as I think we'll get one of those nightly. I also don't see LALD going anywhere but I don't disagree that it'd be nice to drop it to make room for something else.

My dream on the tour proper will be Dead Horse.

These are the songs I want to hear in Vegas.... in no particular order:

Coma

Locomotive

Sweet Child of Mine

Don't Cry

Estranged

Patience

Move To The City

November Rain

14 Years

Welcome To The Jungle

Mr. Brownstone