Reunion Setlist?

Double Talkin' Jive seems like a lock, in my opinion. They're going to need some songs like that where Slash and Duff can just jam for a while and Axl can go back and... do whatever he does.

Slash love the first Use Your Illusion, hope we'll get more of that one. Right Next Door To Hell, Perfect Crime, Don't Damn Me or Dust N' Bones. Just need of those.

I hate "better", and other shits from CD, I just can accept: TWAT/ TIL/ SOD/CITR/MADG/IRS and that's it,

obviously they wouldn't play "better" or shits like "shackler's" Or "oh my f'n god" o things like that..WELCOME TO THE ROCK SHOW!!!! ITS OVER THE TECHNO TIME! GOODBYE MR PITTMAN AND HIS FUCKING KEYS IN IT'S SO EASY OR BROWNSTONE, PLAY IT IN YOUR HOUSE, GOOD BYE MR ASHBA OR "MINI-SLASH" (SORRY FOR THAT SLASH) AND GOOD BYE MR STIN WHAT? (STONED) AND VIRTUOSO MAN RON., IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL THE REAL, NOT THE CHICKEN STUFF AND SHIT, GOOD BYE EVERYBODY I NEED ROCK GOD DAMMIT

Why?

coz isn't sound like GNR...that's it...I think those 6 songs sound "around" UYI era..but do you accept It's so easy with keyboard by mr Pittman?!...isn't real Guns

I hate "better", and other shits from CD, I just can accept: TWAT/ TIL/ SOD/CITR/MADG/IRS and that's it,

obviously they wouldn't play "better" or shits like "shackler's" Or "oh my f'n god" o things like that..WELCOME TO THE ROCK SHOW!!!! ITS OVER THE TECHNO TIME! GOODBYE MR PITTMAN AND HIS FUCKING KEYS IN IT'S SO EASY OR BROWNSTONE, PLAY IT IN YOUR HOUSE, GOOD BYE MR ASHBA OR "MINI-SLASH" (SORRY FOR THAT SLASH) AND GOOD BYE MR STIN WHAT? (STONED) AND VIRTUOSO MAN RON., IT'S TIME TO ROCK N ROLL THE REAL, NOT THE CHICKEN STUFF AND SHIT, GOOD BYE EVERYBODY I NEED ROCK GOD DAMMIT

Why?

coz isn't sound like GNR...that's it...I think those 6 songs sound "around" UYI era..but do you accept It's so easy with keyboard by mr Pittman?!...isn't real Guns

I hope the keyboard player don't play at all during any AFD songs...

Dizzy never messed up AFD songs, so I don't know why they'd let anyone else.

Exactly.. No one wants to hear keyboards during Nightrain or any other Appetite song.. LIES either for that matter. Dizzy can handle the synth intro in PC and the Girl getting fucked in Rocket Queen noises if he really wants to. Tell Pittman to take a long vacation..

What version of Rocket Queen do you prefer to heard?

The Slash version w/ + 15´solo or the GNR was doing ?

The Slash version with a about a 12 minute solo...

I would also love to hear the slow version of you're crazy.. Much like the Live Era version...

Would love to see some of these deep tracks.

You're Crazy (slow version)

Dust N' Bones w/ Izzy

Think About You

Reckless Life

Double Talkin Jive w/ Izzy on vocals

I really don't want to hear any Duff songs to be honest.. I am sure we will but they are all so over rated and boring.. I used to get into So Fine back in the day but it really isn't a very good song. They should also let "Live and Let Die" just die....

I've always disliked So Fine but I'm fine with Attitude or Raw Power as I think we'll get one of those nightly. I also don't see LALD going anywhere but I don't disagree that it'd be nice to drop it to make room for something else.

My dream on the tour proper will be Dead Horse.

I´d like hear many song as Think About You., So fine, Out To Get ME, Nice Boys, but to be honest I dont believe it, i think the setlist is gonna be the same of Chinese Tour.

"Dead Horse" is a dream as see Axl sing any Slash song as Anastacia or Fall to Pieces,

I´d like hear many song as Think About You., So fine, Out To Get ME, Nice Boys, but to be honest I dont believe it, i think the setlist is gonna be the same of Chinese Tour.

Out Ta Get me will blow my my mind.. So would Think About You... Nice Boys would be bad ass too ;)

My personal dream setlist:

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Nightrain

4. Shackler's Revenge

5. Yesterdays

6. Mr. Brownstone

7. There Was A Time

8. Out Ta Get Me

9. Double Talkin' Jive

10. Estranged

11. Better

12. New Song

13. You're Crazy (acoustic)

14. Catcher In The Rye

15. Live N' Let Die

16. Nice Boys

17. Coma

18. Sweet Child O' Mine

19. Dirty Little Thing

20. Locomotive

21. November Rain

22. Rocket Queen

23. You Could Be Mine

24. Chinese Democracy

25. Pretty Tied Up

26. Down On The Farm

27. Don't Cry

28. Checkmate / Jackie Chan

29. Paradise City

Common no one wants out ta'get me!!!!?

I sure did put it!

I missed that I guess my bad but locomotive needs played It only got played live like 2 or 3 times

6 times. Here is a lists of all songs played live and how many times and where it was played. Last played Tokyo Dome February 1992. They have even played Mongoloid by Devo once. http://www.setlist.fm/stats/guns-n-roses-7bd69e24.html

Edited by BigD62

My Wish List...

Jungle

It's So Easy

One In A Million (Ha, I Wish)

Anything Goes

Don't Cry

There Was A Time

Mr. Brownstone

You Could Be Mine

Dust N' Bones

Yesterdays

This I love/Street of Dreams Medley w/Epic Slash Solo

November Rain

Live and Let Die

Civil War

Drum Solo

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Estranged

SCOM

Encore

Used To Love Her

You're Crazy (Acoutstic, Slow)

Patience

Epic Cover

Rocket Queen

Paradise City

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 1

Fuck tha Police intro tape

Shackler's Revenge

Shotgun Blues

Hair of the Dog

Live n Let Die

James Bond theme

I Don't Care About You

One in a Million

There was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Dead Horse

Heaven's Door

If the World

Black Leather

Sorry

Sympathy for the Devil

Breakdown

Madagascar

Out ta Get Me

This I Love

Prostitute

No particular order

Jungle

Its So Easy

Nightrain

Out Ta Get Me

Brownstone

Paradise City

Think About You

Sweet Child

You're Crazy (slow version)

Rocket Queen

Reckless Life

Nice Boys

Civil War

Knockin On Heavens Door (stripped down early version)

You Could Be Mine

Don't Cry

Down on The Farm

Dust N' Bones (Izzy vocals)

Locomotive

Stones/ACDC or some other great cover

Exactly.. No one wants to hear keyboards during Nightrain or any other Appetite song.. LIES either for that matter. Dizzy can handle the synth intro in PC and the Girl getting fucked in Rocket Queen noises if he really wants to. Tell Pittman to take a long vacation..

yeahhh a long long vacation in Brazil....