Izzy Out.....

6 hours ago, Asia said:

it is actually a very stupid argument. They made an amazing tour and didn't put out a new album because they had a conflict with each other and split. It had nothing to do with Izzy. If they stayed together and made a horrible record you could use this argument. But things being as they are, it is just completely senseless and proves nothing.

Look, first of all, no hard feelings. 

Second, we are all here because we love the band no matter what.

Third, my point was: if you compare songwriting concept to let's say Nirvana(not a favorite to some here:)):

but let's do it: Cobain wrote everything (no I'm not comparing Izzy to Cobain), but Chris wrote a lot of great bass lines to his original  concept. But Kurt still came up with       A riff/chorus.

Or regarding solos, let's make a comparison to a novel and Estranged.

So someone wrote a novel and people came up to read it. Some read it cold hearted, some read it with a passion, but still the one who wrote the novel is the author. The One who interpreted it good just isn't.

I'm not trying to put anyone down or not acknowledge the input they have gotten in, I mean without Steven's drumming what would have AFD sound like. Very different, believe me.

All I'm trying to say is if you look at the songs from let's say AFD,Lies and UYI, that ORIGINALLY came as an idea from a particular member and would than make a great song , Izzy is the one who brought those ideas. Hence once he left, what happened, meaning song writing?

All in all, I know we post here because we love the same thing, that is GNFNR:).

Edited by ksks12

New Izzy

https://youtu.be/PdZZTUxC7dYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdZZTUxC7dY&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/PdZZTUxC7dY

Stuck In The Middle With You

By Stealers Wheel

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight. I got a feeling that something ain't right.
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair and I'm wondering how I'll get down those stairs.
Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle with you.
Yes, I'm stuck in the middle with you and I'm wondering what it is I should do.
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face, losing control, I'm all over the place.
Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle with you.

Well, you started off with nothing and you're proud that you're a self-made man. And your friends they all come crawling, slap you on the back and say, please, please.

Trying to make some sense of it all, but I can see it makes no sense at all. Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor? I don't think that I can take it no more. Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle with you.

Well, you started off with nothing and you're proud that you're a self-made man. And your friends they all come crawling, slap you on the back and say, please, please.

Well, I don't know why I came here tonight. I got a feeling that something ain't right. I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair and I'm wondering how I'll get down those stairs. Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here am I stuck in the middle with you. Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you, Stuck in the middle with you, Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...

Songwriters: GERALD RAFFERTY, JOE EGAN
Edited by pacu44
https://youtu.be/PdZZTUxC7dY
  • Like 4

Guys, as much as I love Izzy, he's just posting a couple of acoustic covers on YouTube, he hasn't revealed appetite part 2 or anything, yous might want to calm it a little. I think Izzy is putting it out to world and the Guns guys, if you want me, come get me! (And bring a cheque book!)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Guys, as much as I love Izzy, he's just posting a couple of acoustic covers on YouTube, he hasn't revealed appetite part 2 or anything, yous might want to calm it a little. I think Izzy is putting it out to world and the Guns guys, if you want me, come get me! (And bring a cheque book!)

Totally agree with that!

6 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Yea, lets sit in silence waiting his egoness axl...

The guy just puts music out...

Axl fan boys tyring to put out fires.... Burn, burn it down...

Axl, 1 album since 1991... Izzy 11 albums since 1991...

Edited by pacu44

6 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

calm down? Like GNR years of silence calm down?

It's fucking Izzy Stradlin out of the blue, and releasing some music for free.

10 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

Yeah, pretty shitty of Andy Greene if he didn't ask permission....

Considering he went to great lengths not to run the story without being sure it was Izzy's account I think Izzy must have given the okay for this.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pacu44 said:

Yea, lets sit in silence waiting his egoness axl...

The guy just puts music out...

Axl fan boys tyring to put out fires.... Burn, burn it down...

Axl, 1 album since 1991... Izzy 11 albums since 1991...

HAHAHAHA if you think I'm an Axl fanboy you're deeply mistaken

29 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

calm down? Like GNR years of silence calm down?

It's fucking Izzy Stradlin out of the blue, and releasing some music for free.

I wouldn't count acoustic covers on youtube as releasing new music for free, but that's just my opinion

• Like 1

There's something about Izzy's voice in the answer phone message when he talks about no involvement in the shows. It's like he's even surprised himself that they don't have him there for the shows. My interpretation anyway