MyGNR 2016 Tour Ticket Swap Thread

Hi there! This is Andre from the south of Brazil! I have bought  two tickets for the first concert (April 8), but, as we have now our newborn son, it is gonna be impossible to go (we really tried to until this last minute). Well, if anyone is interested, it is Section 13, Row S, Seats 7 and 11. They are in PDF with me, and I paid 350 + 35 (taxes) as shown on its face.

Thanks and enjoy this unmesurable moment for us!!!

1 hour ago, IncitingChaos said:

Anyone have a April 9th ticket they need to sell? 

I have a section 9, row J for $350. I will be using one too so we would be sitting together. Printed off ticket, would have no problem going in with you so you know there is no funny business. Let me know.

43 minutes ago, halfday said:

I have a section 9, row J for $350. I will be using one too so we would be sitting together. Printed off ticket, would have no problem going in with you so you know there is no funny business. Let me know.

I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for something about $100 less, probably going to have to sit up high 

12 hours ago, chumley said:

Looking for a single for Friday, staying @ Hard Rock and rolling in Thursday afternoon.

Check my post earlier up, sect 13 for $296 (face value inc fees). Can email the ticket over to you. It's also in stub hub for $330 (to cover their fees), I'll cancel that listing though.

a

If a cheaper Fri night becomes available I am interested.  I cant afford another couple hundred since I splurged for Saturday night.  But if someone happens to have a ticket far back they need to ditch at a decent price I will be interested in paying....Unless its a GA than I will definitely spend some extra cash..lol

So,  I have 1 ticket for Friday night Section C, Row Q, and one for Saturday night Section 8, Row V.  They're PDF files and I have them up on StubHub atm.  Let me know if anyone is interested, and we can talk price.

23 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I appreciate the offer but I'm looking for something about $100 less, probably going to have to sit up high 

Since prices are falling and more GAs were released by AXS I would be willing to go $250 for the ticket. That means I get a $25 processing fee, lol.

I'm still looking for a pair for Friday too.  I just picked up 2 GAs for Saturday through AXS so my budget will likely be for the uppers but I'm open to hear what's available.  Can't wait for the weekend to be here. I can meet anywhere on the strip Friday to pick up... Thanks

6 minutes ago, Redout said:

I have 2 toronto tickets that could be someones for the right price. Section 113. 

PM me with an offer. 

Are they Aisle? 

Most people will hold off until the public sale is over if they are willing to pay more than face value. Most of us on here hate feeding the scalpers (Not implying you are trying to be one lol)