Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

They needed that 2nd keyboardist to play what songs? they only played CD and Better from the new stuff.

The good old stuff din't needed a 2nd keyboard player.

I wish Izzy and Steven were also there. 

Steven deserved to be there more than that weird keyboard chick who was not even needed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd rather Pitman. This girl doesn't fit the vibe of Guns n' Roses, sorry she looks like she just got out of high school :/

facepalmcoaster

If anything would be good for this band and especially a good replacement for Pitman is a young, beautiful and talented new girl who is 20 something years old...

seriously, this forum contains the dumbest, irrational and most ungrateful fans ever

Edited by Strange Broue
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Pitman didn't fit the vibe either...

Of course he didn't, but compared to a teenage girl who works on Disney videos? Pitman wins.

Not trying to be pessimistic. Tonight was great and I'm happy to see GN'R BACK :D

Just now, Chuzeville said:

Why on earth did CNN announce Phil Rudd on drums?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="fr"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">PHIL RUDD first gig with GUNS N&#39; ROSES at The Troubadour tonight ! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GunsNRoses?src=hash">#GunsNRoses</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ACDC?src=hash">#ACDC</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Troubadour?src=hash">#Troubadour</a> <a href="https://t.co/guEwY7c1le">pic.twitter.com/guEwY7c1le</a></p>&mdash; CNN Breaking News (@CNNBreakingNew5) <a href="https://twitter.com/CNNBreakingNew5/status/716154342789632000">2 avril 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Because it was April 1st?

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

They needed that 2nd keyboardist to play what songs? they only played CD and Better from the new stuff.

The good old stuff din't needed a 2nd keyboard player.

I wish Izzy and Steven were also there. 

Steven deserved to be there more than that weird keyboard chick who was not even needed. 

yea everyone got lost in the heat and forgot about steven, i genuinely want him to be there, he deserves every bit of it 

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Of course he didn't, but compared to a teenage girl who works on Disney videos? Pitman wins.

Not trying to be pessimistic. Tonight was great and I'm happy to see GN'R BACK :D

Axl wore a Mickey tshirt. So?

Some people gonna bitch anyway

No... Pitman never wins... ever!!!

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

facepalmcoaster

If anything would be good for this band and especially a good replacement for Pitman is a young, beautiful and talented new girl who is 20 something years old...

seriously, this forum contains the dumbest, irrational and most ungrateful fans ever

No need to get insulting. Simply had an opinion, my apologies if you disagree with it.

So you rather have Pitman who is 40 something an alcoholic, looks like a washed up David Bowie clone and have zero talent/purpose in this band?

Good for you

I'd say YOU are the one who don't get the vibes

Jesus, you guys are never happy. They've had two keyboard players for 25 years, it's nothing new. Yeah, it's a girl.. so what? They had two female backing vocalists and an all-female 3 piece horn section. Who cares?

Steven and Izzy were never advertised as being involved. Izzy said himself he wasn't. Yeah, it's a shame, I'd have loved to have seen it too.. but I can't be pissed off because they weren't there. They were never gonna be there, nobody said they were. Accept it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

facepalmcoaster

Honestly, you need to chill out instead of rampaging through the thread and arguing with everyone who has a different opinion than you. Accept that people want different things and move on. You've been in here derailing shit, and blowing simple comments up more than they need to be.

• Like 1