Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Ralphelmo said:

Yeah, his vocals during PC is quite shite :/ 

Suppose he's probably knackered himself earlier in the set, just from the sheer energy of playing in front of that crowd with those guys again.

He's always tended to be a bit gash at the start of tours but improves as the tour goes on and he gets stronger.

If this chick is just a touring member like Teddy, Tracy & Roberta back in the day then I can tolerate it.

But I hope to fuck she's not a official member. Bloats the lineup to 7 members. Fuck that. She also looks like one of those anime chicks.

• Like 1

Just now, Bansidhe said:

Suppose he's probably knackered himself earlier in the set, just from the sheer energy of playing in front of that crowd with those guys again.

He's always tended to be a bit gash at the start of tours but improves as the tour goes on and he gets stronger.

I honestly think this is what happened. I'm not blaming him for a quick lapse, also considering that that particular part of the song has been a struggle for him for years. I need more footage.  

Just now, JamesGNRNow said:

If this chick is just a touring member like Teddy, Tracy & Roberta back in the day then I can tolerate it.

But I hope to fuck she's not a official member. Bloats the lineup to 7 members. Fuck that. She also looks like one of those anime chicks.

The only official members are Duff, Axl and Slash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Everyone is just being negative now. I'm out. Everyone who is bitching about the show should be banned. This is exactly why they didn't want cell phones. 

Nah man. I think the show was great and all but hey, if they know their show is going to be great, they will allow cell phones. People will say negative shit and that's life.

1 minute ago, JamesGNRNow said:

Looks like she's more in line with just being a "touring member" than anything official.

not like she signed the drum head or anything :lol:

but seriously tho..

Edited by Bobbo

9 minutes ago, The Glow Inc. said:

Axl's and Slash first show together in 23 years and people are pissed about a beautiful girl triggering samples....

Incredible. :facepalm:

exactly

That's why i'm "derailing"  and arguing in this thread

But yeah, we should move on

Vegas will be absolutely killer

I ENVY all of those fuckers who got tickets:headbang: