Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

So you rather have Pitman who is 40 something an alcoholic, looks like a washed up David Bowie clone and have zero talent/purpose in this band?

Good for you

I'd say YOU are the one who don't get the vibes

Chill SB. :P

lol

leave it to a small portion of GNR fans to find any and every little thing to bitch and moan about. Jeez, just be grateful and enjoy whats going on so far. yes you can voice your displeasure at things that are worth it, but to cry about the littlest of things like this new chick on the 2nd keyboards, or what constitutes real GNR and all that nonsense. C'mon. just stop seriously

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

So you rather have Pitman who is 40 something an alcoholic, looks like a washed up David Bowie clone and have zero talent/purpose in this band?

Good for you

Pitman is actually older than Axl. I quite like the Lusk record from back in the day aswell, sorta like a weirder Radiohead.

He's also an absolute banger, as evidenced by his recent outburst.

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

Honestly, you need to chill out instead of rampaging through the thread and arguing with everyone who has a different opinion than you. Accept that people want different things and move on. You've been in here derailing shit, and blowing simple comments up more than they need to be.

Lets all move on from this please. People are liable to be tired and cranky right now so everyone ease up a bit.

3 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Good for you

Yo man I'm not trying to start shit here lol. Yes, Pitman fits into GN'R over "Melissa" or whatever her name is, in my opinion. NEITHER belong in GN'R, but Pitman has more of the look to it. He absolutely has no talent or purpose in the band, but he feels more GN'R than a Disney-music 20 year old. That's just my opinion.

Great but small setlist. Nice surprise to have Double Talkin' Jive back in the setlist (first time since 1993), and good that they still play CD songs. Looking forward to hearing the interplay between Richard and Slash. S'gonna be interesting to find out if Melissa is a new member or just stepped in for tonight's show.

I would have preferred Steven and Izzy to be in for this show, since it was so obivously retro in style, but all in all very good and looking forward to videos!

5 minutes ago, maxpax said:

yup. axl, duff, fortus, melissa, slash, ferrer, dizzy.

Thanks for the answer.

I still think two keyboard players are too much, but I'm looking forward to see what she can contribute to the band.

As always, sorry about my english.