Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Amazing moment but the voice on Paradise City is shit. Sorry but the voice is chuppy, thin, low and shaky.. that's the truth.. i did not enjoyed Paradise City.. I'm still waiting for full lengh videos

I have faith in Axl, I'm not going to judge him off of a 10 second clip of a phone recorded song. Part of that PC clip showed he had what it took, in fact he may kill what he used to do for vocals. Most of the stuff I heard sounds great, and a lot of the people who were there said they destroyed the place!

Theres no way he'd take the AC/DC job if his vocals sucked and he felt he had a weak voice.

Edited by SlashElvisTCB
  • Like 2

Sorry being lazy and don't want to sift through all these pages...

1. Do we have any videos of Chinese Democracy and/or Better yet? I'm dying to hear what Slash did to those.

2. Did Richard get any solos, or was it all Slash on lead?

3. How was the on-stage interactions between everyone? Did Slash and Richard stand next to each other and jam at all? What about Axl and Slash...any back-to-back poses, hugs, pats on the back?

4. What was Melissa like on stage? Is she a better presence than Pitman?

5. Axl Rants? Band Intros? What did Axl talk about??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Amazing moment but the voice on Paradise City is shit. Sorry but the voice is chuppy, thin, low and shaky.. that's the truth.. i did not enjoyed Paradise City.. I'm still waiting for full lengh videos

#triggered

Have you ever tried to record your own band with a shitty phone-mic??

Yeah, sounds a bit bad.

Jesus, I really do wonder!

Who the fuck cares about Pitman?! Post after post about a guy who is totally irrelevant in regard to rock n roll history and to what happend a few hours ago.

Let´s fuckin talk about what matters.

Am I the only one who is interested in how the interaction between Axl and Slash was?

Did they gave each other a smile on stage? Did they sing/play together back to back like in the good old days? Are they on good terms or is your impression that they have just a business relationship?

To those who have been there: Please let me know!!!

• Like 1

Im positively surprised about axls voice. You should really give up to compare him with the 28 years old Axl. His voice improved since his last tour. I think he looks more in shape that makes me think hes taking this tour serious and thats great. Nothing would be worse than a half arsed axl singing without fun. Thats a great evening and I hope they keep rocking like they just did.

3 minutes ago, gnrstuffcoolyea12 said:

Sorry being lazy and don't want to sift through all these pages...

1. Do we have any videos of Chinese Democracy and/or Better yet? I'm dying to hear what Slash did to those.

2. Did Richard get any solos, or was it all Slash on lead?

3. How was the on-stage interactions between everyone? Did Slash and Richard stand next to each other and jam at all? What about Axl and Slash...any back-to-back poses, hugs, pats on the back?

4. What was Melissa like on stage? Is she a better presence than Pitman?

5. Axl Rants? Band Intros? What did Axl talk about??

Thanks!!!

Guys, let's try to keep it civil. Enough with the "Shitman" stuff and complaining about a girl on stage and all of that.

We're trying to keep the threads clear of stuff like that not only because it's useless discussion but it gets way to carried on and turns into arguing and shit-slinging and clutters the threads up.

So please, help us out here and be nice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Warhead78 said:

#triggered

Yeah, sounds a bit bad.

SO the phone is removing the rasp? Ok then...

Nobody is disputing this is an incredible moment for GN'R fans. Axl sounds ok some clips but fucking dreadful in others. I'm sure he'll improve, as he tends to do on tours/ By the time the full US tour rolls around he should be in the groove.

14 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Axl sounds horrible there, we all know that.

Again, he needs to lose another 25-30 lbs if he wants to SUSTAIN ANY RASP beyond the first couple songs. He simply has really poor cardio right now which will be a big shock for old timers who are interested in seeing GNR again for the first time in 25+ years.

The success of the upcoming tour will depend on him being able to do the above, that's just the fact of the matter.

As unfair as it sounds, Slash can get away with being heavy because he doesn't have to sing.

he doesn't sound 'horrible'. He sounds good, but not great. The mickey voice is coming through again...his style of rasp requires a lot of force/power and he must have tired himself out. 

1 minute ago, Warhead78 said:

#triggered

Yeah, sounds a bit bad.

Sorry but the Captain America... part was really bad.. he is even not singing.. he is talking