Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 hour ago, rudolf1978 said:

Talking about that girl in the stage.......................and nobody realize that in 6 days they will perform in coacchela and AXL SOUND LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! the guy just need to find someone to help him or this is going to be a total circus

As your singature said: you've got your reunion and it seems you don't like it so...

why don't just quit while you're at it? 

:lol:

Just now, James Bond said:

I'm too damn excited but also too busy to read through the thread right now so I have two quick questions:

1) Female keyboard player? What of Dizzy and Chris? Tell me we don't have a third keyboardist of all things.

2) What version of KOHD?

I'm actually pumped to hear Slash tear some CD a new one.

From what I've read:

1. Chris Pitman's been replaced by a female keyboard player (good riddance)
2. Old GNR-version

Man, these videos of them performing together seem so surreal. The Clips that are available look great. Axl struggled on PC, but he probably strained his voice a lot during the show, and he'll only get better the more shows he's gonna play. Overall, this is definitely a night we'll all never forget. Guns  N' Roses are back Motherfuckers! Welcome back Boys! The world missed you.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

From what I've read:

1. Chris Pitman's been replaced by a female keyboard player (good riddance)
2. Old GNR-version

Good riddance indeed. If for some reason unknown to mankind they need/want another keyboard player then at least this one won't wave around a towel and act like she owns the band.

Cool stuff all around. Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The FACT that Slash played on both Chinese Democracy AND Better makes me want to listen to those two tracks more than ever before.

Personally, I'd love to see both tracks recorded with Slash and Duff and tacked onto the end of a new greatest hits package! :-D

So this. I'd love to see Slash's take on both these songs.  It was awesome seeing those short clips tonight, but seeing Slash play CD and Better would have made it even better for me. 

Hi from Finland, I haven't been in any forums for like 10 years, but now things have get pretty exciting.

Anyway, I wanted to share what I just read from net.

"Rumour is that Adler was injured and that's why he didn't play"

Sorry for sharing this if it's just BS.

• Like 3