Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Apparently they all agree that NuGuns was good enough... They sucked people in with all this oldchool imagery but it is still NuGuns with Slash.. NuGuns didn't sound any different when Duff was there.

It will always be the newest lineup, unless the reunite a former lineup. I wouldn't refer this era to "nuGuns", though. This is a chimeric lineup, something entirely new, old and new combined. It is neither "old guns" or "new guns".

• Like 1

Just now, Vissud said:

This is probably all in my head, but I swear Frank sounded like Slash and Duff gave him some pointers, because Franks groove seems much improved on Paradise City

C'mon... We've had a couple of under 10 second clips. Were you there? I wasn't. I don't think we can judge anything until we hear stuff in more detail... I mean, if you were there, fair play, but I just don't think it's fair to rate or slate Frank (or any of them) based on what few seconds of poor quality phone footage has slipped out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pugachev said:

Forgive if I'm wrong, but am I seeing Slash's old UYI rig on stage? I see several jubilee heads. That's one of my biggest wants for this tour, so happy he pulled it out of storage.

yes, those are the awesome silver jubilee heads.

it's great seeing them back!!

am I the only scared of the a ycbm, rocket queen, or my michelle leak.. if i had to judge from what we have his voice is at the same level it was 14 vegas at best which is decent but not good enough for those songs

As far as I'm concerned anyone moaning now is doing it just for the sake of it or because they can't libve without it or because they love to hate or have any other fucking problem with themselves! This is epic! This is the real deal! All I need now is the videos and to get happily drunk!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pugachev said:

Forgive if I'm wrong, but am I seeing Slash's old UYI rig on stage? I see several jubilee heads. That's one of my biggest wants for this tour, so happy he pulled it out of storage.

It looks like one of them are one of his older models. Most of them were destroyed in the St. Louis riot. But I did hear somewheres a couple weeks ago that he bought a couple of the new reissues at NAMM ??

Axl sounds great, I'm happy with the lineup.. solid setlist, too! It's So Easy is a rad opener.. I hope they have the "YOU WANTED THE BEST, WELL THEY COULDN'T FUCKIN' MAKE IT" intro on the tour.

I'm actually really interested to hear Better and Chinese with Slash's playing on it. They're cool tracks anyway.. take away the weird modern synths and Buckethead shred, put some Slash solos on there and they'll sound cool as fuck.