Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Changes said:

So if I understand correctly Axl was in a great mood, hugging slash and goofing around with him while slash did not return the affection and did not seem to be enjoying himself? I would have thought I would be the other way around, it must have been terrifying for Axl to walk on that stage with slash after all he has said and done. So slightly worrisome, is slash not happy with the situation? How does he normally act on stage nowadays? 

I'm worried about this too and don't have an answer..

17 minutes ago, dalsh327 said:

You want GNR to have as little footage as possible out there until they have more shows under their belt.

Who was the guy (and girl) coming in behind Jim Carrey? 

Emily Ratajkowski, and her boyfriend I guess.

5 minutes ago, Changes said:

So if I understand correctly Axl was in a great mood, hugging slash and goofing around with him while slash did not return the affection and did not seem to be enjoying himself? I would have thought I would be the other way around, it must have been terrifying for Axl to walk on that stage with slash after all he has said and done. So slightly worrisome, is slash not happy with the situation? How does he normally act on stage nowadays? 

Slash really doesn't have a lot of stage presence, it's even more subdued when you're likely nervous about your first show back in a band trying not to screw up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Slash really doesn't have a lot of stage presence, it's even more subdued when you're likely nervous about your first show back in a band trying not to screw up

he had a lot of stage presence in the uyi era..maybe that was due to the coke or alcohol.

Edited by sonofnazareth

3 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

I'm worried about this too and don't have an answer..

Eeeee, come on, we haven't seen anything and in the nothing that we've seen we already saw Slash embracing Axl, so, well... Plus people said they hugged after PC and not that Axl tried to and Slash ran away. Also in those seconds of footage we have we can see Slash leaning on Axl and trying to lean even more but he was a little late as Axl was already walking away in that particular situation. I don't think Slash has any problems here. Or anyone. I think this show proved they really are on great terms now.

I just hope we are given the chance to see more of this. It should be made available. Come on, it is not just one of them concerts, it was a one of a kind thing, a really special celebration and I don't think all of this was prepared for just 200 people. :shrugs: