Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

26 minutes ago, Ulnar said:

Well, assuming he knew what was going down, if you were Steven - would you want to be playing at The Whisky whilst your old bandmates were across the road with the hottest ticket in town? :-)

I guess that would depend on how much I needed the money, or if I wanted to try to capitalize on the people who couldn't score tix for the GnR show, hoping they'd settle for coming to my show, lol.

1 minute ago, tat2d1 said:

I guess that would depend on how much I needed the money, or if I wanted to try to capitalize on the people who couldn't score tix for the GnR show, hoping they'd settle for coming to my show, lol.

Adler doesn't need the money. Appetite royalties have him set for life. He's lucky to have songwriter credit on that album. Most drummers don't have that luxury. 

1 minute ago, tat2d1 said:

N' The Battle Bands begin!

On Whisky Adler's Band N' special guest Izzy Stradlin!

On Troubadour Guns N' Roses with Slash N' Duff McKagan!

Really good to see Axl in a great mood with strong vocals. Hopefully Slash will loosen up more going forward as reality sets in and the stages are bigger with more room to move. You are the lead guitarist in GN'R again buddy. Hard to believe, I'm sure!

31 minutes ago, oohwa said:

I think Norman Reedus might have been there also. He tweeted "Gnr 2nite! Wooooo"

Norman is a big GNR fan.

I sat with him at the Hammerstein shows years ago.

I didn't know Bradley Cooper was a fan though. Cool.

2 minutes ago, madison said:

Norman is a big GNR fan.

Are you going to the NY show?

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@IzzyStradlin999 fact..

At this point in time , I`ve no involvement in the upcoming April 2016 GNR shows ,

Only April

Shows not Tour

Can't remember if the tour was announced when he said that. I don't think it was so I doubt he could comment on that even if he had wanted to.

Just now, alfierose said:

Can't remember if the tour was announced when he said that. I don't think it was so I doubt he could comment on that even if he had wanted to.

He said it way before the tour was announced. 

14 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Adler doesn't need the money. Appetite royalties have him set for life. He's lucky to have songwriter credit on that album. Most drummers don't have that luxury. 

He shouldn't need the money, but who knows. Some of these guys blow through cash as fast as they make it. 

8 minutes ago, madison said:

Norman is a big GNR fan.

Bradley was singing along and rocking out big time. 

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It wasn't. But everybody was expecting a tour to be announced.

They were but he would have been on shaky legal ground to have referenced it at that point.

Because of the timing of that tweet it doesn't really tell us whether he is likely to be part of the tour or not.