Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've waded through many pages, but I'm not finding an answer. Does anyone know if last night's gig was proshot? I'd love to see it sometime... Seems a shame if no one but who was there ever got to see "the big moment"... It had to be proshot, right?

There were cameras there yes.  However if it will see the light of day is anyone's guess

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

It was posted. But who cares for reviews? Reviews have always been the stupidest thing in the eorld. Give us a recording.

I want full length videos man, I bet someone would have recorded it. 

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've waded through many pages, but I'm not finding an answer. Does anyone know if last night's gig was proshot? I'd love to see it sometime... Seems a shame if no one but who was there ever got to see "the big moment"... It had to be proshot, right?

It looked like filming was taking place. For what end not sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yeah, but there was only one first time...

Only one first time and only one first time set up like this one. It was a huge celebration and it wasn't meant for 200 people and Nick Cage. I really hope we get to see this. It can;t hurt them in any way. It was good and the whole recording will surely gove Axl much more justice than those 10 second glimpses. So, please GNR, just release it!!!

• Like 1

Ok so no I have had the time to listen to the clips and my professional verdict  is in. Axl sounds great, even on paradise city! Wtf are you guys talking about? 

His looks though, I can hardly recognize him from his heyday. As a woman I have to say it's a bit disappointing. I hope he is in better shape though like the reports have been saying. I am staying positive 

Edited by Changes

4 minutes ago, GNRmello77 said:

have we talked about how great and healthy Duff looks tho?? he seems to be so in shape and ready for it! i mean he always has been in shape but now he looked extra fine!

Everyone is talking about Slash and Axl and Pitman and Adler and this Melissa chick, it's so unfair!! We have to talk about Duff as well, he is just as important as Axl and Slash!!

Duff (if u are reading this) we love you!! :D 

• Like 2