Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

The only song she would be useful on would be Madagascar. Other than that she seems like be like the female Chris Pitman, as you said she seemed very out of place during Jungle. 

everyone with a keyboard during Jungle seems out of place..but i think she;s just a touring musician helping on chinese orchestral stuff...gotta be happy with our big 3

Ok @RussTCB I will agree with you on this one that apart from a little mistake in the beginning, Frankfurt Perla Ferrer din't sound that bad. The sound was pretty good. Seriously he should just wear a wig, Its just hard for me to see a bald drummer in a band like GNR lol 

5 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

Gotta be honest, Melissa looks relatively out of place there. Guess I'll have to see what she does on the Chinese Democracy songs.

More out of place than having a guy up there hitting bongos?  Goddamned bongos on WTTJ.

1 minute ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

Axl still sound Mickey-ish by the way. He will always have a little of that going on no matter what, it seems. 2010 really must've done a number on him.

This one is the potato phone. There are other clips where he sounds fine on better phones. Something was wrong with it, the left and right audio cut out multiple times.

Edited by Mr_Sparkle

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

What people want to know? I love Bach and I couldn't care less why he wasn't there lol

I think that's exactly why... Everybody loves Baz haha and he's one of Axls best friends, it would have been cool if he was there

1 minute ago, alfierose said:

Great clip. Hopefully more lengthy ones to come.

Really want to see the CD songs with Slash, did no one record any of those? :max:

Man, I really want to see a video of Slash playing Better, I hope someone recorded it!

Just now, RnT said:

This guy is our hero. A friend of mine was there and said that he was kicked out because of this

On fede's periscope last night he did mentioned someone getting kicked out 

9 minutes ago, IkaruFunk said:

Melissa did the backing vocals in that Jungle clip, sounded pretty good. 

Also, Frank sounds fuckin' great with Slash's guitar :headbang:

I disagree. She's terrible. Frank wasn't on the same page with slash completely but that one I have more faith it

• Like 1