Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Then delete your account and forget this band exists if it's so traumatic for you.

Perhaps i'll stick around considering i'm an Admin around these parts -- it's not traumatic, just a simple observation on my end. Relax. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Listen on quality PC stereo speakers. Sound cuts out from the recording. It's not Axl's voice.

Then delete your account and forget this band exists if it's so traumatic for you.

How many times should I tell you that you should be respectful to the members on here? Everyone has their opinion and sharing them. 

You are acting like as if you are that girls boyfriend. If you got a problem with people discussing about the band in regards to the show, then please leave this thread. 

Just now, Carlycosmos said:

so true. 
"Not in this lifetime"
hahahaha whose idea? I wonder

My guess is Fernando. He knows how that became sort of a catch phrase between fans, specially on forums. Besides, I don't think Axl would be down with that if it came from someone else.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Listen on quality PC stereo speakers. Sound cuts out from the recording. It's not Axl's voice.

Already am...

I'm sure there's No Trickery here...

They sounded really good.  Anyone comparing that clip to anything coming out of their golden gods awards performance should really consider looking into hearing aides.  (No offense, but it's not remotely close). 

• Like 4

Just now, AFGnR said:

Seemed like a good opener to this great adventure.

Really happy to see Axl not wear hats all the time. Part of me still wishes this had happened in 2006 tho, when Axl was a bit more spry.

Slash was moving better back then too. But as the old saying goes: better late than never!