Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

slightly off topic, and not meaning to be rude or condescending or anything but a serious question; as someone who lives outside of the States, why do crowds/people tend to just stand there at gigs in the U.S?  As opposed to like europe/australia/nz/south america

Even in big stadiums the floors are usually all seated etc it seems

In Europe there are seats infront of the stage? I din't see any seats during the AC/DC concerts. 

3 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

slightly off topic, and not meaning to be rude or condescending or anything but a serious question; as someone who lives outside of the States, why do crowds/people tend to just stand there at gigs in the U.S?  As opposed to like europe/australia/nz/south america

Cuz we're too cool for school. Who knows, lol. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

In Europe there are seats infront of the stage? I din't see any seats during the AC/DC concerts. 

No no I was saying in the States stadium gigs seem to have seats in the floor, and i think this is the case for some of the upcoming GNR shows. Whereas the floor in places like europe is usually just GA

8 minutes ago, Philipm787 said:

Sorry guys, posted after watching vid 10 times and noticing it 10 times, but when I thought about it, there's no way it wasn't live. Didn't mean to start a rumour, not asking for hate, I apologise 

No one's hating you :thumbsup:

It was probably just a glitch in the microphone. It was a live show. Those things happen, but you don't notice it when you're at the actual show. But when you watch youtube-videos, you can usually hear glitches and mistakes and whatnot.

Edited by jekylhyde

1 minute ago, cremefraiche said:

No no I was saying in the States stadium gigs seem to have seats in the floor, and i think this is the case for some of the upcoming GNR shows. Whereas the floor in places like europe is usually just GA

I din't know that, I thought it would be like GA.

I know that in China its seating, but well GNR will never perform there lol

6 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

I have always wondered about that. Being from south american I'll have a hard time adjusting to the US crowd in Vegas lol

1 minute ago, cremefraiche said:

Every venue is different. Outdoor shows are all GA a lot of times. But here in the US, if you got the money, honey, we got your disease... So, if you wanna pay, you can get up front to see the big boys...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

No one's hating you :thumbsup:

It was probably just a glitch in the microphone. It was a live show. Those things happen, but you don't notice it when you're at the actual show. But when you watch youtube-videos, you can usually hear those glitches and mistakes and whatknot.

Not to mention it was being recorded from grade D- quality microphone on a cell phone....for all we know, the cell phone mic could have been overloaded and not picked it up or there could have been some sort of video lag, etc.  That's precisely the reason they don't want these low quality videos coming out of these shows....many times, they don't come close to representing what it really sounded like in there.

Just now, emybdc said:

I have always wondered about that. Being from south american I'll have a hard time adjusting to the US crowd in Vegas lol

Don't tell me that the GA in Vegas has a seating thing?

I thought it was all standing and the seats on the side. 

42 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

Axl's body language shows that he is feeling quite content with himself regardless of what people think of him. He reminds me of how he used to carry himself in the 90's.

Yes he looks a lot happier with himself. And there were people who didn't want him to reconcile with Slash. Not just in the a band, but on personal level.

Marc had been saying for years that Axl has been carrying around a lot of pain, it must be good to be rid of all that negative energy.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

to be honest I'm not sure. But I'm in section 10 and there are seats there =(

Just now, emybdc said:

to be honest I'm not sure. But I'm in section 10 and there are seats there =(

I assume section 10 would be on the sides and there would be seats, the middle part, right in front of the stage is usually GA and for rock bands they don't have seats, but sometimes they put seats in that place too. 

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Vegas has GA up front (pit) and the rest is all reserved.   Look at seating chart.  

33 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

If you do remember, please post the link

I thought the whole thing was fucking awesome.from what we've all seen anyway. I doubt axl would lip sync. But. There is a part I noticed in its so easy when it first starts where axl kind of look down and away from the mic and it seems as though he stops singing but you can still hear his voice. It's weird but maybe it just the audio not syncing with video a little bit. 

so B, C, D is all seating?

Well a person like me who has back problems, so B, C, D would have been a good option for me.

But well ive been many times in the GA also and its awesome, my main problem is I dont want to wait for 3 hours, that why for the NuGNR show I had taken a seat and as I had the Meet N Greet, all the people were in the GA and I was feeling like a pussy sitting on the seat lol, but well the band for 3 hours late, so good for me. 

Just now, raggedyman said:

I thought the whole thing was fucking awesome.from what we've all seen anyway. I doubt axl would lip sync. But. There is a part I noticed in its so easy when it first starts where axl kind of look down and away from the mic and it seems as though he stops singing but you can still hear his voice. It's weird but maybe it just the audio not syncing with video a little bit. 

That is a possibility. Its difficult to make an assumption based on a few short clips.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

so B, C, D is all seating?

Well a person like me who has back problems, so B, C, D would have been a good option for me.

But well ive been many times in the GA also and its awesome, my main problem is I dont want to wait for 3 hours, that why for the NuGNR show I had taken a seat and as I had the Meet N Greet, all the people were in the GA and I was feeling like a pussy sitting on the seat lol, but well the band for 3 hours late, so good for me. 

Yes B,C,D have reserved seats.