Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 hour ago, FuriousStyles said:

LOL Frank messed up the beginning

Worth it to see the infamous "Slash head turn"

Poor Frank... Axl skipped the "You're in the jungle baby" bit so the whole band had to adjust - it just took frank half a second longer to realise!

1 hour ago, star said:

Axl sounds like Axl again, his voice appears to be back! - good to see Axl and Slash (and Duff) back together again. too back Adler and Izzy arn't there also.

Notice the awesome video camera in the front! I hope this is some sort of documentary!

3 hours ago, Ak1nney said:

Really people? IF you actually pay attention to the ISE clip, you can see Axl manually move the mic down to his mouth with his hand/wrist when he looks down. No fucking samples. Wow.

Agreed.

Guys and gals, let's not  tarnish one of the most historic nights in the history of rock n' roll with nonsensical conspiracy theories.

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, madison said:

I'm not so sure. Too many variables don't add up.

If Steven had been planning to have back surgery, why would he have booked a show at the Whisky in the first place?

And if it was a sudden back injury from some accident, then why wouldn't he share this on his facebook or twitter with fans? And why wouldn't they have mentioned this when the show was canceled? When the show was pulled, all they said was "The Steven Adler show is canceled. Stay tuned for a big announcement."  Don't you think they would have said - "we regret Mr. Adler will have to cancel his show at the Whisky due to a back injury" or something similar?

It's not as if Stevie doesn't like talking and sharing. Heck, the guy normally talks and shares almost too much. lol. So, this "back surgery" excuse doesn't sound right. jmo.

I have no idea if the injury rumor has any merit.  But for what it's worth, it's not new - it surfaced around the time Adler cancelled his show.  And the rumor had that as the reason for him cancelling the show...meaning the show was booked before he was supposedly injured.

Edited by Kasanova King

Axl seems so happy and into it!  It is a definite different vibe than the last couple of years GNR toured.  Even just based on the small amounts of video we have so far there are plenty of Axl smiles and great vocals to go with it

Slash, while more stoic, sounds great and maybe was more still because of nerves.  But in the clips of PC and Browstone you can see him grooving and getting into it, I just think he was really concentrated on making sure his playing was right on point because this is the first GNR gig he has done in over 20 years.

The vibe is just so positive on stage, it looks like this will be a exciting tour this year!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CardinalGunner said:

Axl looks very happy in those clips.

Slash, not so much. 

Hope these guys can keep it together.

Slash is concentrating on playing....! fuck....

4 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Axl seems so happy and into it!  It is a definite different vibe than the last couple of years GNR toured.  Even just based on the small amounts of video we have so far there are plenty of Axl smiles and great vocals to go with it

Slash, while more stoic, sounds great and maybe was more still because of nerves.  But in the clips of PC and Browstone you can see him grooving and getting into it, I just think he was really concentrated on making sure his playing was right on point because this is the first GNR gig he has done in over 20 years.

The vibe is just so positive on stage, it looks like this will be a exciting tour this year!!

yes....what he posted

7 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Got the clips? I wanna see

29 minutes ago, youngwill said:

The entire show was being filmed on 3 stationary cameras and multiple hand helds so expect to see the footage released at some point. Check out my review of the show and experience getting tickets here! Share if you wouldn't mind as well.

https://youngwill27.wordpress.com/2016/04/02/my-night-with-guns-n-roses/

Quick question, in Double Talkin Jive did Axl say "homefuck?"