Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 hour ago, madison said:

I don't think that's the reason though.

Matt and Axl got together here in New York and mended fences after that interview. They partied together here. I remember Matt talking about it - and being happy that they had put their differences behind them.

So, something else must have happened since then. :(

I didn't realize that.

Whatever the reason is, damn shame...it should be Matt over Frank imo.

• Like 1

Maybe this has been addressed, but which version of KOHD did they play? I saw the clip on Instagram but it was only a few seconds long, so I couldn't tell. One of the reviews mentioned that "Slash played some of the parts differently" - was this one of them?

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

I fail to see this tour "being billed as a "reunion" tour"  Where did anyone say that?

It made a huge deal of the fact that this was the first time the band had played together in 23 years.

I don't recall it being 23 years since Frank last played.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madison said:

It made a huge deal of the fact that this was the first time the band had played together in 23 years.

I don't recall it being 23 years since Frank last played.

Wrong, the first time Axl, Slash and Duff have played together, again what promotion has said otherwise?  Not being silly here, can you link me to a GN'R promotion saying otherwise?

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I fail to see this tour "being billed as a "reunion" tour"  Where did anyone say that?

The same people complaining are the ones who say Steven or Matt, well which one is it exactly?  Which version of the band.  This goes on and on, never ends.  In the 90's sold out tour for years no one was bitching about Adler not in the band.  Now we are not even sure what we want in the lineup.  The tour is promoting Axl, Slash and Duff and I do not see anything about a reunion tour unless you are seeing articles about it, in that case it would be your own fault for being let down or led to believe something else

The Rock Hall of Fame had no problem determining which members were behind the GNR music that brought the band to the top of the music world.

It's pretty straight forward.  This is why they had Stevie and Matt alternate drumming - and neither had any problem with that scenario.

4 minutes ago, madison said:

The Rock Hall of Fame had no problem determining which members were behind the GNR music that brought the band to the top of the music world.

It's pretty straight forward.  This is why they had Stevie and Matt alternate drumming - and neither had any problem with that scenario.

Granted however I fail to see how the Rock hall has anything to do with promotion of this tour, or am I missing something?  God knows I am a longtime fan would be cool to see some old guys join in absolutely but that was not promoted as such.

You stated they are promoting this tour as a reunion and they have not been at all...

I will give you an example.  I bought tickets to an upcoming show, good seats for $125.00  back in 2006 I paid $99.75 to see the 2006 version without Slash/Duff.  Do you suspect I am under any illusions a full reunion would only be $25 over the price of the band I saw in 2006?

Edited by gunsguy

I am glad Frank is still there. And I am glad Madison is here . And I will admit it,  I have always wanted to see who is Madison. Do I have to fly her out to a Guns concert to find out ? I'm just kidding , maybe ?!