Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

it's just fucking great to see Axl, Slash and Duff on one stage again !!! But please can we get 1 song complete ?????!!!!!!!!!  I can't stand this !! al those great bits and pieces, but i want more !!!! Sorry if i come on to strong ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Asia said:

Only one first time and only one first time set up like this one. It was a huge celebration and it wasn't meant for 200 people and Nick Cage. I really hope we get to see this. It can;t hurt them in any way. It was good and the whole recording will surely gove Axl much more justice than those 10 second glimpses. So, please GNR, just release it!!!

This!!!!

20 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I just realized that this was the first time the band has played 'New Rose' live. That's a pretty deep cut. Still only a cover.

Cool! I was listening to TSI the other day, and thought I'd much rather hear Duff sing that than Attitude... 

27 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

Has this one been posted?

The black and white clip is so cool!!!... with the black and white teasers, i hope they release a short black and white film with backstage bonus clips etc 

So we've got slash, Axl wore no hats for half the show, axl had a kilt on at one point, full rasp, songs played that weren't played since 1993....

This is going to be a good tour. Axl's back, GnR's back, and I'm willing to bet we hear much more rarities and maybe new music soon....

4 minutes ago, GnRSweden said:

Wait a minute..

Two keyboardplayers?? I saw the spice-girl but was there another?

Wow.. That's RocknRoll!

Haha! This current band is a joke 

Dizzy and Mellisa

19 minutes ago, DanGnRose said:

I'm Lil cautious until I see a proper vid ! Cause that could be someone playing a 2010 video on YouTube 

Good point but that sounds like Slash soloing instead of a nu-Gunner. Either it's from last night or it's 23+ year old recording. 

6 minutes ago, liers said:

So we've got slash, Axl wore no hats for half the show, axl had a kilt on at one point, full rasp, songs played that weren't played since 1993....

This is going to be a good tour. Axl's back, GnR's back, and I'm willing to bet we hear much more rarities and maybe new music soon....

In fairness MOST of that was assumed for this tour. Its hard to say any of what happened last night was unexpected. At least in terms of setlist, Slash, Axl and a hat.

I agree though that Axl did seem reinvigorated and the kilt is a nice fucking touch. Vintage.

7 minutes ago, GnRSweden said:

Wait a minute..

Two keyboardplayers?? I saw the spice-girl but was there another?

Wow.. That's RocknRoll!

Haha! This current band is a joke 

Poor Dizzy, longest consistent member after Axl and everyone forgets he exists :lol: