Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Been a lurker for years, but registered finally, thx for all updates, for me, sitting here in Sweden it's like Christmas Eve and Midsummer Eve at the same time. I saw Guns both nights in Stockholm 91, then tried to watch them in Oslo, (which we all know didn't really work out...) so to see Slash,Duff and Axl together now again is great. Hope Izzy will show up along the way too. 

Once I saw the pic of Axl and Slash on stage I understood more that this is about Axl and Slash. Izzy and Duff have already made their peace but with Slash it was more difficult. It's like if they don't hate each other then why aren't they doing GNR for the fans. It's kind of an all or nothing situation. Looks like we got the all option in the end. 

12 minutes ago, Vargia said:

Been a lurker for years, but registered finally, thx for all updates, for me, sitting here in Sweden it's like Christmas Eve and Midsummer Eve at the same time. I saw Guns both nights in Stockholm 91, then tried to watch them in Oslo, (which we all know didn't really work out...) so to see Slash,Duff and Axl together now again is great. Hope Izzy will show up along the way too. 

I think us "new old ones" is popping like mushrooms after the rain here ☺

Also me, been guest for years but now I registered, cheers ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wasted said:

Once I saw the pic of Axl and Slash on stage I understood more that this is about Axl and Slash. Izzy and Duff have already made their peace but with Slash it was more difficult. It's like if they don't hate each other then why aren't they doing GNR for the fans. It's kind of an all or nothing situation. Looks like we got the all option in the end. 

You were not invited to the show?