Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, paranoyd androyd said:

haha totally, though i've always been fascinated by black market economics and this is one of those super rare occurrences. i mean, more than half of the crowd is going to be celebrities of some sort

anyway, there's no ticket listings on eBay or Stubhub so this appears to be the only true online marketplace

i'd love to see a video of someone handing over like 5 grand in cash for a single wristband ticket :lol:

Look, you got be nuts to drop $6k for a concert, but if you're in the industry and trying to network, getting in tonight is priceless.  There are gonna be some pretty powerful industry execs in that place tonight.

4 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Currently at the Rainbow Bar and Grill driniking some Jack getting ready for the craziness. Anyone in the area or heard of anything cool going on? BTW many of the waitresses here are wearing the GN'R @ the Troubadour shirts.

Have a shot of Jack for Lemmy and one for me in KS wishing I was there!!! And of course for Guns n Fuckin Roses!!!! (If you are where you say you are. I am where I say I am).... Cheers!!!!!

9 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Hello There= Hello Fans 

Izzy is gonna be there! :awesomeface:

If you believe in the "secret messages" thing then Izzys latest video is definitely a good sign :rofl-lol: "Hello there, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to rock?"

3 hours ago, downliner said:

If you believe in the "secret messages" thing then Izzys latest video is definitely a good sign :rofl-lol: "Hello there, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to rock?"

Are you being serious or sarcastic?  You think Izzy is in!?!?!?  :dance:

1 minute ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

is this dude for real?

He is a member of a band, I dunno. At least he's not asking thousands for them so maybe? Just wanted to share in case it's real, I know some here missed out & are in town :)

Edited by DarkFairy81