Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

10 minutes ago, BillyMac said:

Opening song will be "It's So Easy" and I will go out on a limb that this show will play on the nostalgiac theme. I think if you want a show to compare this one to it will be The Ritz show. I think they are gonna come out breathing fire with a "molotov cocktail and a match to go"....they are old and out of shape, slash has a fucking pacemaker and axl can barely walk

1 minute ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Yup. its absolutely disgusting that tickets/Wristbands that were sold for 10 bucks, dudes are trying to flip at 2000% profit

Exactly!

For the record: But it's their money and if they want to spend this amount of money, then good for them :lol: 

Still, i don't really think this gig is worth 6K despite the fact that i probably would trade my left kidney for a ticket if i live in LA 

I'd put absolutely zero faith in those tickets being genuine. Even if they are, I'd also put zero faith in them guaranteeing entrance for any person that did not purchase them themselves, considering the scale of the show and disclaimers that were put in display.

Still hoping the second keyboard is Axl's piano for the night. If they have keyboards at all, doesn't that mean they're at least playing uyi stuff? If they are, wouldn't they play their biggest hit from those records (November Rain)? I have yet to see Axl's piano, which I doubt they'd have room on stage for, or a third keyboard to sub for Axl's missing piano, so maybe we got lucky. Please tell me we got lucky. Please. Like, pretty please? :lol:

1 minute ago, Bobbo said:

Still hoping the second keyboard is Axl's piano for the night. If they have keyboards at all, doesn't that mean they're at least playing uyi stuff? If they are, wouldn't they play their biggest hit from those records (November Rain)? I have yet to see Axl's piano, which I doubt they'd have room on stage for, or a third keyboard to sub for Axl's missing piano, so maybe we got lucky. Please tell me we got lucky. Please. Like, pretty please? :lol:

This is what I was hoping too.

Just now, Martin Riggs said:

Currently at the Rainbow Bar and Grill driniking some Jack getting ready for the craziness. Anyone in the area or heard of anything cool going on? BTW many of the waitresses here are wearing the GN'R @ the Troubadour shirts.

So jelly.

Get a pie in honor of the board.

Edited by Saltzy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Take me down to the scalpers paradise city....

disgusting

haha totally, though i've always been fascinated by black market economics and this is one of those super rare occurrences. i mean, more than half of the crowd is going to be celebrities of some sort

anyway, there's no ticket listings on eBay or Stubhub so this appears to be the only true online marketplace

i'd love to see a video of someone handing over like 5 grand in cash for a single wristband ticket :lol:

4 minutes ago, Gackt said:

We already know the biggest story coming out of tonight's show..Axl bringing back the booty shorts

tumblr_lba5qqSMP61qabxz4o1_500.jpg

There is a picture of Axl in a assless chaps. I'd post it but don't know how to do that via phone. 

That would be epic. 

Edited by Apollo

11 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Guys it isn't like you can hear Pitman anyway lol I saw GNR in 2011 and 2012 and I don't recall ever once noticing him

What if the second keyboard is for November Rain?