Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

13 minutes ago, Changes said:

They can't seriously go "back to the roots" with 7 people, 4 of them non originals and 2 (!!!) of them keyboardists? I hope it's for Axl 

I know! This whole thing is being pushed by the AfD 5 legacy, that's why people are so excited and why it seems that Izzy and Steven will be there.

How can you have Pitman there of all people! And bloat the stage to 7 people.

I think most people have come to accept that Fortus and Frank will have some involvement. Dizzy is a non-entity so flies under the radar, which is not a bad thing. Pitman there, looking like Mr Bean waving his towel around, kinda undermines the whole raw rock n' roll feel that they're trying to push.

I can only hope that they're trolling us.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

I know! This whole thing is being pushed by the AfD 5 legacy, that's why people are so excited and why it seems that Izzy and Steven will be there.

How can you have Pitman there of all people! And bloat the stage to 7 people.

I think most people have come to accept that Fortus and Frank will have some involvement. Dizzy is a non-entity so flies under the radar, which is not a bad thing. Pitman there, looking like Mr Bean waving his towel around, kinda undermines the whole raw rock n' roll feel, that they're trying to push.

I can only hope that they're trolling us.

First of all: Dizzy got every right to be there AFD 5 or not... UYI tracks will be played. Steven will be there aswell, Sorum is out so they will need Frank on some capacity tonight

If Pitman is there then it's not a big deal... i'm sure nobody would give a fuck because they want to see Axl, Slash and Duff on the same stage. that's how it was advertised in the first place

4tus willl be there so  they will play CD tracks

Honestly, i don't see this as a problem

We will got the first performance, that's all that matters

Edited by Strange Broue

2 minutes ago, DarkFairy81 said:

I feel like the other keyboard could be for Axl, you can't fit a grand piano on that stage..

Nope, that's definitely Pitman's i think, since it's a MIDI controller and only has 49 keys. Fits in with his whole effects deal

Hope there's some sort of keyboard for Axl though, i'm so looking forward to hearing slash play NR

15 minutes ago, Changes said:

They can't seriously go "back to the roots" with 7 people, 4 of them non originals and 2 (!!!) of them keyboardists? I hope it's for Axl 

Really changes the whole perspective doesn't it?? Fuck that dude....

• Like 1