Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Hey, anyone know anything about Nighttrain. Im logged out and that stupid fucking temp password that I couldnt change isnt working. I hit the forgot my password thing but never got an email. Panicking a little... presale is tmrw

Did you check your spam/junk folder?

31 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Only GNR could fuck this up. They did this shit in the wrong damn order!!!!! 

Should have a done this promo and Club Gig First, then announce Vegas then Coachella. Only GNR could fuck up their own hype. Instead people waste money on shows they don't want to go to and miss out on the historic moment because they thought that would happen in Vegas.  

Today's tix went to Casual fans, should have gone to fan club members. I am happy and fucking pissed at the same time for their pure stupidity. 

Finally, someone else understands my frustration.

• Like 2

A live stream should pacify the fans complaining about Vegas.  There is like ZERO chance that anyone not living in LA (or within 6-7 hours of driving distance) would have gotten tickets to this show.  Heck, the main reason fans got in line as early as they did was because we leaked the CSI:MYGNR findings 36 hours beforehand.

So Las Vegas would have been the first chance 99.9% of people would be able to see them live anyway.  With a Live Stream, you'll at least see their first show together (one in which you probably weren't getting in if you tried).

So here is hoping for a live stream  :)

• Like 1