Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, rendestroi95 said:

same content as http://www.gunsnroses.com/news here :shrugs:

Yeh but if you make up another URL, eg: www.gunsnroses.com/live then the URL changes to say "error". If you hit the "stream" URL that doesn't happen. Not saying anything will be streamed but it is kinda interesting.... interesting enough to make me join Nightrain just incase lol.

I had an 8 hour erection at work today.  I think some people may have noticed.  Anyone else have the same problem?

What a fuckin day! 

I honestly cannot believe GnR is playing the Troubadour tonight.  Utter fucking madness.  Never EVER thought I would see the day.

BAD-FUCKING-ASS.

Also, I told you guys my source was legit.  He told me this was happening last week.  I knew he knew of what he spoke.  Sucks he couldn't get me in, but at least I know he's the real deal.

Edited by Saltzy

1 minute ago, downliner said:

Yeh but if you make up another URL, eg: www.gunsnroses.com/live then the URL changes to say "error". If you hit the "stream" URL that doesn't happen. Not saying anything will be streamed but it is kinda interesting.... interesting enough to make me join Nightrain just incase lol.

Correct, they have a place holder for streaming....maybe tonight, maybe not, maybe never.

28 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Guess what... it still ain't without Steven and Izzy. No fucking way. END OF STORY. I'll still enjoy the show with the 3, but that IS NOT GNR.

Anyone else who thinks GNR is an original 3-member band is fucking delusional or on some cool hard shit. In that case, I want some too.

Ao were you saying this stuff in 1991-1993?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, downliner said:

oh crap, thats true

i thought people were starting to play april fools jokes...really not the time for that :lol: