Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, Kasanova King said:

A live stream should pacify the fans complaining about Vegas.  There is like ZERO chance that anyone not living in LA (or within 6-7 hours of driving distance) would have gotten tickets to this show.  Heck, the main reason fans got in line as early as they did was because we leaked the CSI:MYGNR findings 36 hours beforehand.

So Las Vegas would have been the first chance 99.9% of people would be able to see them live anyway.  With a Live Stream, you'll at least see their first show together (one in which you probably weren't getting in if you tried).

So here is hoping for a live stream  :)

Let's just not get all excited...the framework is there, just not sure what it is going to be used for....one would think if for tonight, they'd have said something already.  It's 7:30 for eastern half of US already.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

A live stream should pacify the fans complaining about Vegas.  There is like ZERO chance that anyone not living in LA (or within 6-7 hours of driving distance) would have gotten tickets to this show.  Heck, the main reason fans got in line as early as they did was because we leaked the CSI:MYGNR findings 36 hours beforehand.

So Las Vegas would have been the first chance 99.9% of people would be able to see them live anyway.  With a Live Stream, you'll at least see their first show together (one in which you probably weren't getting in if you tried).

So here is hoping for a live stream  :)

If it happens I'm dying to see a replay of the show

9 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

du sagsch es...;-)

Ond mir sitzad hier em bleeda Deitschland ond kennad die Kapelle ned live seha :(

EDIT: sorry for useless German offtopic :D

Edited by rocco

I just got home from work. Can anyone give me a short update? As far as I know the show hasn't started yet? When is it expected to start? Any pictures of any bandmembers yet?

Thanks to anyone willing to help me out here :)

Just now, tsinindy said:

Well tonight is LA, not Vegas....so Duh.  

You cannot be this fucking stupid.  I am asking if anyone that is going to the Guns N Roses show at the Troubadour or who is near Tower Records AND is also going to the Vegas shows next weekend can possibly buy some extra march tonight, in Los Angeles and bring it with them to, take a guess, right, Las Vegas to sell to other people there that are not in Los Angeles tonight, but will be in Vegas next weekend.

AAAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnnyyyy way..... back to the topic at hand. 

Just now, Jeez said:

I just got home from work. Can anyone give me a short update? As far as I know the show hasn't started yet? When is it expected to start? Any pictures of any bandmembers yet?

Thanks to anyone willing to help me out here :)

Show starts after 11pm LA time, no pics yet (except Fortus lol). Dates were announced for the US shows.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

You cannot be this fucking stupid.  I am asking if anyone that is going to the Guns N Roses show at the Troubadour or who is near Tower Records AND is also going to the Vegas shows next weekend can possibly buy some extra march tonight, in Los Angeles and bring it with them to, take a guess, right, Las Vegas to sell to other people there that are not in Los Angeles tonight, but will be in Vegas next weekend.

:lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

You should have said that in the first place, don't blame me for your lack of detail.  

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Well shit. I so wanted him to be gone but oh well.

There could still be hope, it looks like they were not completely done setting up the stage, maybe Dizzy will have 2...or the other one is for Axl?

Edited by PsychoKiss344
  • Like 1