Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Ak1nney said:

I think people are seeing what they want with that drum kit. It is the same kit that Frank posted about. Both of their setups are similar minus a tom missing from Frank's setup. It is a small club tho, and he may not deem it necessary for space and the songs. I have no idea who we will get.

That makes no sense. A drummer is pretty loyal to his usual set-up, no matter the venue, unless they play unplugged or a situation that requires different technical "brushes"...

I'd say is a good indication of Adler's set-up

1 minute ago, Zizy said:

DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART MAN

Yeah this source is legit. So I am pretty sure he is in. (Granted people will probably say I'm some newbie and just ignore.) But I've actually been a member here since 02. 

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

LOL, it's been done before and it's an agreement when you buy the ticket. You can think it's stupid all you want, but it is what it is.  There will be no phones or cameras.  

Sure...what you said....we'll see in the am dude

Praying for a live stream, would be a shame to miss the first concert with Axl and Slash in 23 years. If it's Nightrain exclusive someone has to stream it somehow to us :P..I'm so excited!!!!! My mouth is watering! "Not In This Lifetime" begins now hahahahah