Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, born2boogie said:

Wait, do ya'll really think they will only allow Nightrain members to view the livestream? #newbiequestion

We don't even know that there will be a stream :rofl-lol: I'm just not taking that risk.

I've tried to sign up to Nightrain twice previously in the last year and it kept sending me in an infinite PayPal loop. Worked fine tonight thank god. Probably wont need it but ya never know

10 minutes ago, downliner said:

Yeh but if you make up another URL, eg: www.gunsnroses.com/live then the URL changes to say "error". If you hit the "stream" URL that doesn't happen. Not saying anything will be streamed but it is kinda interesting.... interesting enough to make me join Nightrain just incase lol.

Doesn't it just refer to the news stream?

UPDATE - now I get what you mean. Shit I hope it's a stream!

Edited by GibsonLP

Just now, challenger70rt said:

Hey, anyone know anything about Nighttrain. Im logged out and that stupid fucking temp password that I couldnt change isnt working. I hit the forgot my password thing but never got an email. Panicking a little... presale is tmrw

Stupid that you can't change your temp password I had same issue 

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

Can someone going to Vegas PLEASE buy a bunch of extra merch?  You will have zero problems selling it and you will make yourself a bunch of friends.

Pretty please?

I thought you were going to Vegas and had your tickets and all that.....wrong thread as well brah.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Stupid that you can't change your temp password I had same issue 

i have the same issue. as far as i know the temp password is your current password until they fix the issue. you still get access to everything because you paid. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84