Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

I don't think the press conference rumor is true.  The rumor I heard is that there will be a press release this morning (which they did) and pre-show event at Tower Records (which is the museum/shrine/party/free food they have going on there) and I think people mistook that as them having some sort of press conference.

I don't think we'll see a press conference from them at all.  They don't want to deal with "Why did you all break up?"  Why did you reunite now?"  "Is this a cash grab" "Where's Izzy?"  "Is there going to be a new record?"  for 2 hours.  I think we will get a ton of social media stuff and maybe some interviews at some point....but I highly doubt they will do a press conference.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

I know! This whole thing is being pushed by the AfD 5 legacy, that's why people are so excited and why it seems that Izzy and Steven will be there.

How can you have Pitman there of all people! And bloat the stage to 7 people.

I think most people have come to accept that Fortus and Frank will have some involvement. Dizzy is a non-entity so flies under the radar, which is not a bad thing. Pitman there, looking like Mr Bean waving his towel around, kinda undermines the whole raw rock n' roll feel that they're trying to push.

I can only hope that they're trolling us.

Seriously. I came to terms with Frank and Fortus.. Not that I wanted them there.. But fucking Pittman??? Fucking joke... The guy obviously must know that the majority think the band is better off without him.. Take a fucking hike dude..

• Like 1

Wait, did someone getting in just say they were gonna try and stream?  Where?  How? 

Put your phone in your drawers and over the front with a piece of cardboard or some shit.  Do it!  Do it!

You will become an insta-legend here.

Also, good for you, you lucky bastard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

I don't think that rumor will be true.  The rumor I heard is that there will be a press release this morning (which they did) and pre-show event at Tower Records (which is the museum/shrine/party/free food they have going on there) and I think people mistook that as them having some sort of press conference.

I don't think we'll see a press conference from them at all.  They don't want to deal with "Why did you all break up?"  Why did you reunite now?"  "Is this a cash grab" "Where's Izzy?"  "Is there going to be a new record?"  for 2 hours.  I think we will get a ton of social media stuff and maybe some interviews at some point....but I highly doubt they will do a press conference.

The reason people believed there was a press conference was because a guy over at heretoday said his contacts who were "live nation insiders" said announcement at 10 am, press conference at 5 and show at 10pm

Edited by PsychoKiss344

2 minutes ago, Saltzy said:

Wait, did someone getting in just say they were gonna try and stream?  Where?  How? 

Put your phone in your drawers and over the front with a piece of cardboard or some shit.  Do it!  Do it!

You will become an insta-legend here.

Also, good for you, you lucky bastard.

Lol sorry to dissapoint I just said I'd stream the Nightrain stream for you guys, if there's an actual livestream that is.

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

These pictures are old as shit, are they not?

I'm embarrassed that my first post is to be able to confirm that the pic of Kim is old. In my defence I only remember it for thinking 'NO NO NO NO NO' when I first saw it.

Hey everyone, I have lurked here I feel like forever, I have loved GnR since I was a kid and someone tried to shock me with the Appetite artwork. Instead I was hooked from then, and from the moment the rumours started, oooooh  it was  the best time I can remember,  in a long long time .

Anyone that's going, have the most amazing time. Can't wait to hear EVERYTHING 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I doubt they are planning to play November Rain at the Troubador

yup they just put 2 keyboards onstage just to not play that song... come on! think about it once again ;)

4 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Seriously. I came to terms with Frank and Fortus.. Not that I wanted them there.. But fucking Pittman??? Fucking joke... The guy obviously must know that the majority think the band is better off without him.. Take a fucking hike dude..

How about you just shut up about Shitman?

You give him more attention than Axl in the past 18 years

• Like 1

Someone buy fucking merch!  You won't pay for a goddamn drink the whole weekend in Vegas! It's good karma! Buy like 10 XL's of the shirt above.  Charge people more that what you paid.  They get it for less than eBay, you make a few bucks, everyone is happy!

Me wanty!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I don't think the press conference rumor is true.  The rumor I heard is that there will be a press release this morning (which they did) and pre-show event at Tower Records (which is the museum/shrine/party/free food they have going on there) and I think people mistook that as them having some sort of press conference.

I believe this is correct. The stage that was in Tower Records' parking lot ended up inside the building as part of the shrine/museum. Throw in the free food and it definitely qualifies as a pre-show event.