Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

6 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

if it makes you feel any better live nation is advertising this as a "preview show", meaning it's not an official show. Probably not full length. They'll save that seat for Vegas. It'll still be a killer night 

I can still see them doing three hours tonight no matter what Live Nation says.

Where have you been MyGnr? I felt like an orphan for so long :shrugs:And had to visit the other Pi....(whatever forum) which is a much less pleasant experience. Good to be back with you lot!

• Like 4

Just now, HollyWoodRose84 said:

My friend Mike T who is a cameraman for ABC. Same guy who told me about the Kimmel info that I posted here. Same guy who told me about the vegas shows before they happened which I believe I posted somewhere here. I'm hoping to get some pictures from him for everyone tonight.

Steven will be there.

Steven will be playing. 

Too ballsy of a statement not to believe in ;)

Honestly, it's mindboggling how Frank and Richard could want to be part of this, in global limelight as the most unwanted band members in history. The money cannot be worth the humiliation 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I hope so...but if you are going to keep saying that without any sort of source or anything it would be nice if you didn't.....if you can't say anything then don't.  No offense dude, but it clutters up the thread.  If I've missed your source, then sorry :)

Clutters the thread? There is about a post every 2 seconds lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

I can still see them doing three hours tonight no matter what Live Nation says.

Axl does whatever Axl wants. We've pretty much learned that the hard way over the last 2+ decades. So if he feels good and wants to do an epic 3 hour show tonight, they will do an epic 3 hour show. lol

5 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

My friend Mike T who is a cameraman for ABC. Same guy who told me about the Kimmel info that I posted here. Same guy who told me about the vegas shows before they happened which I believe I posted somewhere here. I'm hoping to get some pictures from him for everyone tonight.

Steven will be there.

Steven will be playing. 

I remember some of the other stuff you posted about and I have heard it all day he will be there as well. Thanks for the info and for trying to get us some pics 

1 minute ago, Changes said:

Honestly, it's mindboggling how Frank and Richard could want to be part of this, in global limelight as the most unwanted band members in history. The money cannot be worth the humiliation 

haha. Good point. The majority is overwhelmingly hopfeful for Izzy & Steven. Got to spare a thought for anyone standing in those shoes & 'getting in the way'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I definitely don't see that happening. 2 hours max. But we'll see! Too pumped

You know Vegas should be some of the longest shows this tour right? I'd imagine most stadiums have a curfew. So maybe ,despite not being first,we'll get GNR all ready to go. The ONLY way I'll be bummed is if Izzy/Adler play tonight but not in Vegas.

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Wouldnt it be cool if it was the 5 original guys with richard playing the 3rd axe to get that "fuller" soundand some of the CD songs? Wouldnt it be cool is Frank was there just ro play the Illusions and Chinese material?

Only if it's for the full tour or at least Vegas and the bigger markets. They can't give us the appetite lineup and take it away!