Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

4 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

I feel like I'm the only one who likes Ferrer. Obviously would chose Adler a million times over him, but he's not the worst

I haven't been following this forum at all till recently. What's the opinion on him?

His drumming to me has no life compared to Adler or Sorum

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's 3am here....getting tired but I don't want to miss anything....

Here's like 5AM and I just can't sleep. I'm really happy that I found this community. 

1 minute ago, Cruel Intentions said:

Why are they being so strict with no cameras/phones at this gig? Axl never cared about them with all the other small shows they've done recently.

Cause Not seeing them creates hype. Tickets go on sale right before anyone (besides the troubadour) sees them for the first time. 

13 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

If I get one big, fat, gigantic April Fools text from my friend I'm going to be pissed.

Maybe Adler cancelled the Whiskey gig to avoid embarrassment. I hope he gets to play with GN'R tonight. Otherwise I have a bad feeling about what he'll do to himself. 

• Like 2

Great move on the prompt upgrade.

Can I also say it's great to see mygnr are shitting all over every other gnr fan site for traffic - reaping the rewards of a decade of free speech, which was wisely maintained even through the wilderness years. Guns should give you guys some kind of recognition for maintaining the loyal fanbase.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Maybe Adler cancelled the Whiskey gig to avoid embarrassment. I hope he gets to play with GN'R tonight. Otherwise I have a bad feeling about what he'll do to himself. 

If he's not playing with them tonight..he already knows that and probably would have done whatever it is you think he may have done....it isn't like at the last minute they are just gonna be like...fuck it like poor ole' Steven drum.  I hope first of all Steven is healthy and then I hope he fucking plays tonight because he deserves it....same with Izzy.  

Edited by tsinindy

I'm in downtown LA right now I drove by the place

Just now, DarkFairy81 said:

5am here and you better believe I'm staying up for all the updates! :headbang:

I'm in LA staying the night at my brothers house lol. I'm staying up all night or atleast until the first pic of Axl Slash and duff surface.

Just now, Cruel Intentions said:

Then why not put tickets on sale before this gig even happened then?

Because a secret gig creates hype. It makes people think about how much they want to see them. No ones seeing this troubadour gig besides the people who are there. Vegas is the first actual show, where people will see them. I don't know if I'm wording this appropriately haha

2 minutes ago, ceaguila said:

I haven't been following this forum at all till recently. What's the opinion on him?

His drumming to me has no life compared to Adler or Sorum

I don't like him, not that I think he is a bad drummer, but to me the best sound of GNR was with Adler. Sorum is a hell of a drummer and the sound wasn't the same neither.

1 minute ago, 3rd Wheel said:

If Izzy and Adler play, they will be flown in with FBI-level security. Ain't no way GNR lets TMZ blow the lid on it.

Chill. GNR let the media see what it wanted them to see.

True and probably arriving after dark when its a lot more difficult to see them come in.