Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Guys and gals,

This is an english-speaking forum.  Any posts written in anything other than English will be removed.  Sorry, thems the rules.

Also, please keep this forum free of comments relating to the performance of the forum.  We're going to have some occasional slow downs as more people log on.  This thread is big enough that we do not need forum performance status updates from everyone.  Please use the appropriate threads in the support section to make these kinds of posts.

We'd like to keep this thread limited to discussion relating to tonight's club gig.

Thanks!

Hi, i am a member since... can't remember the year, but it was just a few old friends saying hi each other. I really can't see the problem when we're having 2000 posts about beer, weed, whisky and all the stuff you can see right here, We are ALL waiting, just waiting for the big moment. If we're not welcome because we spoke... what, two words in spanish...?

• Like 4

It's pretty obvious they are either streaming it (unlikely), or filming it for some sort of documentary/HD taping for later release.  As much a I would kill to see this, there's no way they are just gonna this away for free.  It would be awesome, but I would be shocked.

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

Hi, i am a member since... can't remember the year, but it was just a few old friends saying hi each other. I really can't see the problem when we're having 2000 posts about beer, weed, whisky and all the stuff you can see right here, We are ALL waiting, just waiting for the big moment. If we're not welcome because we spoke... what, two words in spanish...?

No, you are welcome. Be merry with us.

• Like 1

Just now, paranoyd androyd said:

people just crapping all over the thread <_<

Hey there is nothing newsworthy breaking right this second, nothin' wrong with chillin and having a good time with fellow forum goers!

• Like 1