Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

I don't know why anyone thinks the show will be streamed. Where are you people drawing this conclusion from?

Wishful thinking, I believe.  It would be awesome!  But I have seen no evidence of it being a thing

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Its just people having fun and celebrating they we people online can celebrate, chill :)

The info is easy to find regardless so I see no harm in it

Agreed. I personally dug seeing everyone posting their beer laptop photos within the previous person's one. Hope ppl keep it up in this thread.

It's 10pm CST in 'Merica. It's gonna be at least 2 more hours til GnR does anything. Fuckin chill out man...

Personaly, I think it's cool seeing what people around the world are drinking while we wait...

but then again, I'm pretty fucked up. 

What you drankin round the world yo?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

We'll allow a few more drink pics as there's not much going on until show time (which starts in three hours or more), but at some point, we'll ask people to curtail anything that doesn't any have anything to do with tonight's show. 

Thanks!

How about they just start their own drink pic thread and leave this one for the show 

• Like 2

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

It's 10pm CST in 'Merica. It's gonna be at least 2 more hours til GnR does anything. Fuckin chill out man...

Personaly, I think it's cool seeing what people around the world are drinking while we wait...

but then again, I'm pretty fucked up. 

What you drankin round the world yo?

I think all the people complaining about drink pics can use a couple of drinks!

Just a reminder that we have a dedicated image/video thread to help those who don't want to wade through this thread.

We haven't added any videos yet but anything visually worthwhile will be included in the image summary thread. 

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

You're always welcome, but no one on staff speaks anything other than English.  We don't know what you're saying, even if it's a simple hello.  Again, we ask that all posts be made in english.  

Thanks!

Ok, understood. I was sure you knew what we were talking about and i didn't know it was a rule. :shrugs:

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Don't know how reliable this is but I guess Adler canceled the whisky gig because of a ruptured disc http://blastecho.com/steven-adler-not-reuniting-with-guns-n-roses-at-least-for-now/

Cool find. Dunno about the site, tho. It only says a "source" told them. Think Adler would adress that health problem himself?

Just now, larose said:

This is the thing I've thought might happen ... But why would this leak 3 hours before ... Why not last week or before???

I'd guess because it's still April fools. Not sure if that's even a decent source since I've never heard of it 

Just now, WhazUp said:

I think all the people complaining about drink pics can use a couple of drinks!

Dude, one or 2 whatever.  People are fucking quoting other people's pics of them drinking over and over.  It's incredibly annoying.

• Like 1