Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Well its hard to tell when all I have is my phone speaker with the video playing, that is why I asked

I might be wrong. I listened back again and I think those are actually real drums. Haha, April Fools! Got you guys before!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

They're playing the music video inside over the loud speaker. Come on, guys.

Nope

Bass and drums were clearly live so we can assume that the other instruments was live aswell

Also Axll's voice was different, not the same as on the videoclip

2 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

That video was the first video of Axl and Slash playing together since 1993

just sayin'

this was a legit soundcheck and Axl clearly in and rehearse

What fucking video?  I can't find it in between all the god damn BS posts....and dude I'm not talking about you.  

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

We really need two threads....Serious Updates only....and people fucking off.  Yes, I realize this exact post goes in the latter, but scrolling through all the BS to find facts is becoming exceedingly difficult.  

Im counting on that seperate pics thread lol

1 minute ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

I might be wrong. I listened back again and I think those are actually real drums. Haha, April Fools! Got you guys before!

Ha yeah it does sound like real drums, I just switched to my laptop and good headphones and it doesn't sound like the studio version to me.  Whatever it is it is exiting!

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

What fucking video?  I can't find it in between all the god damn BS posts....and dude I'm not talking about you.  

Use this site to see all important image/video updates:

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I think I faintly heard Axl after the scream on the "ahhh yeaaaaaaaa" right before the guy says "WE GOTTA KEEP MOVING, KEEP MOVING PEOPLE"

It's hard to hear...took me a few listens, but there's definitely an Axl scream in there.

Safe to say that he's in there soundchecking with the guys.

• Like 1