Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, jayrod737 said:

So we're still looking at a 2am Eastern Time Zone start time, right?

Based on the many shows Ive been too at clubs I'd say anywhere from 10pm to midnight. With GNR who knows. The night is theirs. Meaning EST yea like 2 am

Edited by GNRfanx6
Added info

6 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Hi, i am a member since... can't remember the year, but it was just a few old friends saying hi each other. I really can't see the problem when we're having 2000 posts about beer, weed, whisky and all the stuff you can see right here, We are ALL waiting, just waiting for the big moment. If we're not welcome because we spoke... what, two words in spanish...?

You're always welcome, but no one on staff speaks anything other than English.  We don't know what you're saying, even if it's a simple hello.  Again, we ask that all posts be made in english.  

Thanks!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

can you guys STOP with the goddamn posts of holding your *insert beverage* into the camera? no one wants to see that! we are here for updates on things going on

There is nothing going on currently, when there is stuff going on that is when the updates shall occur.

Until then have a drink and chillax my friend, no need to get upset over fun!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Hi, i am a member since... can't remember the year, but it was just a few old friends saying hi each other. I really can't see the problem when we're having 2000 posts about beer, weed, whisky and all the stuff you can see right here, We are ALL waiting, just waiting for the big moment. If we're not welcome because we spoke... what, two words in spanish...?

Cos those are the rules but i agree on the beer posts. They are annoying!

• Like 1

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/01/guns-n-roses-slash-duff-axl/

Screenshot_2016-04-02-13-57-25.png

Guns N' Roses just started arriving at the famed Troubadour in West Hollywood for Friday night's epic show ... and they look like they mean business.

We got video of Slash, Duff McKagan, Richard Fortus, and Dizzy Reed as they showed up at the Troubadour to a throng of screaming fans. The guys didn't sign autographs or pose for pics. Pretty clear they're focused on the concert.

No sign of Axl Rose, but it's possible he arrived way earlier than the rest of the band.

Hahahaha!!!

Seriously though ... check out this shot of the Troubador stage. This is really freakin' going down!

Edited by vloors

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

This thread is disintegrating.  WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO DRINK ORT WHERE YOU ARE FROM.

GUNS N ROSES IS PLAYING TOGETHER AT THE TRUBADOR FOR THE 1ST TIME IN 23 YEARS. 

People are here to find out info about that here. 

Holy Jesus.

Its just people having fun and celebrating they we people online can celebrate, chill :)

The info is easy to find regardless so I see no harm in it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

I don't know why anyone thinks the show will be streamed. Where are you people drawing this conclusion from?

Gunsnroses.com/stream directs to the troubadour event page is basically all the evidence at the moment 

• Like 1

We'll allow a few more drink pics as there's not much going on until show time (which starts in three hours or more), but at some point, we'll ask people to curtail anything that doesn't any have anything to do with tonight's show. 

Thanks!