Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

15 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Good for you! All this drinking got me in the mood so momentarily I will begin to consume some whipped cream vodka mixed with some Pepsi. Following that I will begin to consume some Canadian Pilsner.

liquor before beer! 

Never fear!

2 minutes ago, hajduk1911 said:

Hi Mates!

First post here. In watch on the ship in the middle of North Sea. 03:30 Am and I am refreshing this page every 5 seconds. Great day to be alive! :)

Hey are you from Croatia by any chance? Calm seas! ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Never fear!

I'm out of likes :P

That being said, does anybody really think they would actually stream this thing?! I feel like it's a guarantee that they won't..

Edited by Billsfan

7 minutes ago, novemberparadise23 said:

Had a tough time getting on here for a few minutes. I figured original AFD 5 went on stage and was performing whole new album live or something :lol:

Me too, I thought a pic had gone up of Axl arriving with Izzy, and the entire internet broke. 

Edited by Rock-it queen

Guys and gals,

This is an english-speaking forum.  Any posts written in anything other than English will be removed.  Sorry, thems the rules.

Also, please keep this forum free of comments relating to the performance of the forum.  We're going to have some occasional slow downs as more people log on.  This thread is big enough that we do not need forum performance status updates from everyone.  Please use the appropriate threads in the support section to make these kinds of posts.

We'd like to keep this thread limited to discussion relating to tonight's club gig.

Thanks!

• Like 3

Guys and gals,

This is an english-speaking forum.  Any posts written in anything other than English will be removed.  Sorry, thems the rules.

Also, please keep this forum free of comments relating to the performance of the forum.  We're going to have some occasional slow downs as more people log on.  This thread is big enough that we do not need forum performance status updates from everyone.  Please use the appropriate threads in the support section to make these kinds of posts.

We'd like to keep this thread limited to discussion relating to tonight's club gig.

Thanks!

• Like 3