Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

3 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Don't know how reliable this is but I guess Adler canceled the whisky gig because of a ruptured disc http://blastecho.com/steven-adler-not-reuniting-with-guns-n-roses-at-least-for-now/

Ugh, the site is suspicious

Highly speculative tone and regurgitate the same old same old, aside from the one sentence...

Just now, Saltzy said:

Dude, one or 2 whatever.  People are fucking quoting other people's pics of them drinking over and over.  It's incredibly annoying.

I dunno I guess it just doesn't bother me, maybe my laptop's scroll function works decent enough to where I don't mind lol.  Its cool passing the time with other forum goers and seeing what we are all drinking to pass the time

We really need two threads....Serious Updates only....and people fucking off.  Yes, I realize this exact post goes in the latter, but scrolling through all the BS to find facts is becoming exceedingly difficult.  

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Live and Let Die!!!! Is that soundcheck??  I can swear I hear an Axl scream!

i'm not really sure, but it sounds like a live drum set and you can see the lights on stage...

Edited by Gem Archer

4 minutes ago, Lowrlder54 said:

Doors are ten in case anyones wondering. About 40 people in line. There is a seperate line for vip, but i think they are going to be in the top section.

definitely some of them will be upstairs along the railings, but upstairs doesn't hold more than around 50 people comfortably.