Night Train and ticket sales

Yeah this Nightrain thing seems like a scam. Been trying for almost 50 minutes and only pulled up two semi-decent options. Will probably try Monday for the Citi Presale instead. What a joke....also the captcha stuff on Ticketmaster is beyond annoying.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Draguns said:

How much were the tickets for section 126? I'm just trying to get an idea for my friend and I. 

18 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I pulled those as well. They shouldn't be awful, but you are across the stage, in a stadium. Its not going to be ideal, but I guess its also better than being on a different level. Thats why I don't like stadiums. EVERYTHING is far away. I sat in your section for Bruce once and I remember it being fine.

Tickets were about 155 each. I'm content with that for now. And thanks for the heads up! I guess this is the best I can do until Friday's sale so that's good enough for me.

Just now, PITBOSS said:

they really screwed us who spent all our dough on vegas trips. i dunno if i can afford more tickets today.

I had a friend who bought Pit tickets and said I just don't think I have the money to spend a further $300. If prices for these stadiums are the SAME as Vegas, I'm happy I spent the money on Vegas which is an arena and some of the first shows. That'll be cool. To see them in a far away stadium, for the same price, just to me doesn't have the same appeal. Like you said, my one complaint was these are onsale either right before the Vegas shows or a week earlier. I still haven't seen a show and I've already dropped $1000. I wish tickets went on sale after Vegas or Coachella, cause I really can't justify spending $1500 or $2000 on 4 or 5 concerts. Its not like I think they are ending after this tour.

Anyone know the ticket limit for the Citi pre sale?  I thought I read somewhere that it was 8 tickets but Ticketmaster combined all your pre sale purchases and limited you to 8 TOTAL.  I'm ok with that, but I can't find the information anywhere again (I drink a lot sometimes).

ANyone know if I got 2 today if I will be able to get 6 more Monday at the Citi pre sale?

Fucking shit. Trying to get ga tickets for orlando. Cant get through. And why on earth having Seat tickets on the Floor for a rock concert?? I wil Try again next week since i need 4 tickets. Not Gonna fly in from Holland and have seperated seats

Detroit, Row 1 of the Club Level Slash side. $125 each with all the fees.  Perfect! Best value in the house.

BTW, I would have paid much much more to get a better position had Izzy and Steven played last night. 

so...is the consensus that there are no pit tickets left at this point thanks to scalpers, or that there will be some available for the Citi presale, the Eagles Season Ticket Holder Presale, and the general public sale?  I feel like at this point, if there aren't any left for this presale, I will stop trying until the public sale.  It's not like nightrain members are clamoring for the 100 and 200 section.  Which, at this piont, would be fine if that's all there's left.  I thought for sure buying the membership and trying at 10:00 on the day it opened up would get me what I wanted.  Maybe the demand is a lot larger than Facebook makes it seem (nothing but cupcakes and haters on there).  I was seriously pissed off, but now just a little disillusioned.

Edited by GnRDuff1
Typo.

Don`t get discouraged, keep trying, we`ve been waiting 20 plus years to see Axl and Slash back together in person, a few hours to get the opportunity isn`t that bad

Finally got through for Toronto, got 2 Civil War VIP, I have been running pc + laptop + cell since 10am EST; got them on laptop (windows 10) using chrome, cleared cache prior, incognito might work as well.

I will agree though with the earlier post that the Ticketmaster Captcha is a friggin' pain!!

Good luck to all still waiting :)

P.S. I took the insurance on the tickets just in case...after all this is GNR, riots are always possible!

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I am starting to think on theses stadium tours it is better to wait until they go onsale to the general public because they allocate only so many seats per section. I bet they didn't even have any ga available unless you bought the package. 

I know when I saw the Stones last year I rushed and bought what I thought would be the best seats available after multiple tries. A week after the general sale I saw tons of rows and seats better than mine and was kind of pissed. Not everyone who likes a band are so die hard like us on forums lol and wanting to spend crazy amounts of money for a band that a lot of people thinks is old and past their prime. So hopefully that will leave us with good seats to choose from. I know I am pumped to see what is available in 30 minutes for me.

I've seen the same thing happen too. It's like they say "these people are such big fans, they'll be so excited just to get seats, put out the shitty ones". Then they save the best for later, when casual fans think, "maybe I'll go if I can get some good seats"... It's pissed me off in the past too...

• Like 2

Holy shit, I just pulled 100 level tickets at Cincinnati and it lets you purchase your nightrain membership on ticketmaster. Section 139, Row 16. I don't see pulling better than that for the 100 level on general sale. I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've seen the same thing happen too. It's like they say "these people are such big fans, they'll be so excited just to get seats, put out the shitty ones". Then they save the best for later, when casual fans think, "maybe I'll go if I can get some good seats"... It's pissed me off in the past too...

I think you pretty much nailed it here. The pit and floors have to hold 5,000 people. There are not 2500 nighttrain members in every city. Not even close. 

2 minutes ago, headshrinker84 said:

How ridiculous is it that 95% of the floor is seating?!?! It should all be GA Standing! It's a f**king guns n roses concert not a church service!

I feel like it has been this way at least since the 06 tour if they are not playing a festival. 

7 minutes ago, headshrinker84 said:

How ridiculous is it that 95% of the floor is seating?!?! It should all be GA Standing! It's a f**king guns n roses concert not a church service!

Probably for insurance and the sake of safety.  I don't begrudge anyone who wants to be in the PIT, but I'm too old for that stuff.  

Too big of a GA section is just asking for trouble.  There was already a guy on here who wanted a PIT ticket, couldn't get one and asked if he should just get a floor seat and crash the barrier.  Come on now.