Night Train and ticket sales

Just now, destro72 said:

I got floor seats way in the back for Kansas City, tickets cost me $175 a piece with fees.   Thought I would get better seats for this price, wondering if paying for the pre-sale was worth it.

I was thinking it was a waste but then again if next week it sells out in 5 minutes it was 100% worth it.

17 minutes ago, whedrick said:

Was offered something blah in the lower level up in the 100s at MetLife. Tried a second time asking for just GA or floor and got nothing and was offered upper deck. Next attempt everything was gone. I went to try Philly instead and was offered something pretty decent up in the stands off to the side but close. I was just about to purchase them when I tried Metlife again. Was offered 223 and took it. Not the best but at least it's straight on towards the stage. I figure it will be easier to get Philly tix. I'm a bit disappointed but I really shouldn't complain since I have a GA ticket for Friday and a floor seat one section back for Sat in Vegas. Flying out Thursday.

How much were the tickets for the 100s and 200s section? This is where a friend of mine and I are looking at for seating? 

10 minutes ago, ZABA said:

After 45 minutes of frustration and struggling, I FINALLY got a pair of tickets at MetLife--section 126. Haven't been there in a while so can anyone fill me in on the quality of the view from that section? Hoping to land some GA tickets on Friday and sell these.

How much were the tickets for section 126? I'm just trying to get an idea for my friend and I. 

11 minutes ago, ZABA said:

After 45 minutes of frustration and struggling, I FINALLY got a pair of tickets at MetLife--section 126. Haven't been there in a while so can anyone fill me in on the quality of the view from that section? Hoping to land some GA tickets on Friday and sell these.

I pulled those as well. They shouldn't be awful, but you are across the stage, in a stadium. Its not going to be ideal, but I guess its also better than being on a different level. Thats why I don't like stadiums. EVERYTHING is far away. I sat in your section for Bruce once and I remember it being fine.

Another random thought. We may be nuts about this band but we have no idea how strong the demand really is yet for these shows. In 3 weeks you might be able to go onto stubhub and grab seats exactly where you want to sit for a small premium. 

Scored a pair in section 104, row 19 in Chicago. $556 total price. Slash's side right on top of him! Nice little boost on a Saturday morning when all I can think about is Friday and Saturday in LAS VEGAS!

23 minutes ago, Meatheads said:

Chicago:  With Nightrain passcode - no GA or floor level offered.  Top 2 price ranges - no available.  No 100 level either.  Was 200-400 levels.

Bought LALD VIP, Sect A4 Row 12 for $500 each.  I can live with that.

Not true.  I got floor B row 1.  

I don't understand.  I have tried so many times.  Were pit tickets in Philly gone within 5 seconds or something?  I don't think I've been this angry in a very long time.  I bought the Nightrain for this presale, and it hasn't helped.  Now they're unable to process my request.  I am so fucking irritated.  Should I keep trying throughout the week in case they trickle them out, or is it a lost cause?  I could just get one of the F level seats and rush the pit and try to jump over whatever barricading device they have

19 minutes ago, mikebones said:

wHAT A FUCKIN JOKE THE PRE-SALE! They can't fuckin process my order... been conected since 9.30 for Dallas tickets!

Please try going incognito. I don't know why but it worked like a charm. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, GnRDuff1 said:

I don't understand.  I have tried so many times.  Were pit tickets in Philly gone within 5 seconds or something?  I don't think I've been this angry in a very long time.  I bought the Nightrain for this presale, and it hasn't helped.  Now they're unable to process my request.  I am so fucking irritated.  Should I keep trying throughout the week in case they trickle them out, or is it a lost cause?  I could just get one of the F level seats and rush the pit and try to jump over whatever barricading device they have

I feel the same fucking way man.  Its too damn frustrating.