04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

30 minutes ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

I hope that by summer they get rid of the dancers, pyro, big screens and just make it a simple, raw, gritty tour or just track down tracy and roberta.

nice shout out to tracy and roberta...however, I like the dancers and all that flashy/glitzy stuff this time around :)  (They can't go back to simple unless they do a club tour)

3 minutes ago, Wake up its time to die said:

I really wish seeker would be replaced on the set list.  I'm not picky with what I'd just like it to be a GNR tune. 

Agreed. I've thought the same thing..Its not a bad cover at all, just that there are better songs that could take its place

4 minutes ago, Wake up its time to die said:

I really wish seeker would be replaced on the set list.  I'm not picky with what I'd just like it to be a GNR tune. 

+1

I'm not really sure what the fascination is with playing that one. They've generally been playing 3 songs for the encore (except for the show I was at) and it would be nice if they played Don't Cry AND Patience as a lead in to PC. Sacrificing one of those songs for the Seeker is a bad trade off.

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

This was the best show yet and i really hope some quality vids came up tomorrow

Axl and SLash and basically the whole band was tight as fuck. Even Slash stepped up on his game

It was great to share with this moment with youguys and gals, good fucking night:P:headbang: 

Couldn't have said it better myself! Even with the choppy Periscope, you could tell the show ROCKED!!!!

This was another awesome concert, I'm so thankful for the Persicopers, I wish I could afford to be there.
Now I have to go to work, but I'm going to edit the Persicope videos in order today, I hope that I can find every song.

1 hour ago, PhillyRose said:

I've wanted to hear Don't Damn Me live since I first heard the song

Agreed. My GN'R top 5. Very Slash and Axl heavy...

1. Nightrain

2. Estranged

3. Coma

4. Don't Cry

5. Don't Damn Me

I didn't feel Slash could pull off the solo live back then but he's so much better and more accomplished player now

1 minute ago, Strange Broue said:

This was the best show yet and i really hope some quality vids came up tomorrow

Axl and SLash and basically the whole band was tight as fuck. Even Slash stepped up on his game

It was great to share with this moment with youguys and gals, good fucking night:P:headbang: 

Nice to read something positive from someone on this message board. The band does sound great despite the what the trollers/negative nancy's have to say.

• Like 2