06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

Just now, Slash787 said:

Everything goes in the Vault

Jack Lue is back with GNR?

Haha...yeah, maybe that's it.  Well, Jack was there on 9 April, but I don't think he's been able to release his photos yet.  I heard from someone who is friends with him on Facebook that he got some good shots though!

1 minute ago, Stryker said:

It's a poster, using better material. 

Also, really trying to not sound like an a-hole, but why didn't you just google?

I know what is a lithograph, but Ive never seen a GNR lithograph before, just seen normal posters. So I thought this is some other kind of lithograph which you people are talking about.

Just now, Slash787 said:

I know what is a lithograph, but Ive never seen a GNR lithograph before, just seen normal posters. So I thought this is some other kind of lithograph which you people are talking about.

Oh, my bad. It's the one with the car. Been posted a few times.

1 minute ago, Lindy100 said:

Haha...yeah, maybe that's it.  Well, Jack was there on 9 April, but I don't think he's been able to release his photos yet.  I heard from someone who is friends with him on Facebook that he got some good shots though!

Wow I din't know that, so he was in the crowd or like he was near the stage where usually Kat is?

He was taking pics as a normal fan or like working for the band?

1 minute ago, misfitx77 said:

image.png

So these are the free VIP drinks made by the dye used by Melissa?

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

Well.. Here we are..  Today is the day.    What a day.. 

Today starts something really big.  Not only for us gnr fans..  No .  also for rock n roll fans, for rock n roll músic,  for music, and for record industry...  Something that can change a lot of things,  groundbreaking.  Something we 've never thoght it was going to happen , at least,  NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME

ROCK N' ROLL FUCKERS!!!!

CHEERS

• Like 1

Soooo excited for everyone who is attending the show tonight!  Wish I was with you in the pit!  Have a really, really great time.  And @RussTCB - it's such a nice thing you have done opening up your home to fellow GNR fans.  Big big respect to you for doing this! :headbang:

Edited by Lindy100
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

wait, are you related to @Billsfan?

Well in the immortal words of Axl rose when asked by Eddie trunk if Dave Pirner would be on Chinese Democracy: "Umm, not that I'm aware of" :P

On a side note, I paid tribute to our friends in Detroit by getting the $5 cheesy Gordita box from Taco Bell for Dinner. Gonna digest then start drinking some beer in a couple of hours after the show starts.. 

Edited by Billsfan

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Wow I din't know that, so he was in the crowd or like he was near the stage where usually Kat is?

He was taking pics as a normal fan or like working for the band?

So these are the free VIP drinks made by the dye used by Melissa?

Jack Lue must have had a press pass because he was in the gap between the pit and the stage.

IMG_6590.jpg

Edited by Lindy100