07/01/16 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field

downzy

1 minute ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

wait til you're moshing next to some 50 something year old dude who's trying to protect his wife standing 5th row from the stage :facepalm:

I didn't understand 

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

There aren't chairs in the pit, those are reserved seats.  This is discussed every show.

Well, I don't know how you call the rest of the field with chairs. That doesn't happen here at all.

Everybody knows the pits and the rest of the field where you stand up is not for old or sick people. If you wanna sit, you actually buy a seat, lol, but here chairs like that in front of the stage does not exist for a rock band show. That's what I'm saying.

Just now, killuridols said:

I didn't understand 

Well, I don't know how you call the rest of the field with chairs. That doesn't happen here at all.

Everybody knows the pits and the rest of the field where you stand up is not for old or sick people. If you wanna sit, you actually buy a seat, lol, but here chairs like that in front of the stage does not exist for a rock band show. That's what I'm saying.

Understand, but it's discussed every show, the rest of the field with the chairs is called the floor here.  So, there is GA Pit on the floor near the stage, the reserved seating on the floor as well. 

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Understand, but it's discussed every show, the rest of the field with the chairs is called the floor here.  So, there is GA Pit on the floor near the stage, the reserved seating on the floor as well. 

Ok. You won't find that in any rock show in Argentina. If there were chairs like that they would be literally destroyed in seconds.

You guys are so civilized, lol :P

2 minutes ago, Easy said:

image.jpg

Brownstone

Haha in that pic it looks like Axl went back to wearing the kilt :lol:

Just now, shjtjustgotreal said:

sr mb, I mean there are these old dudes who's trying to prevent people from dancing while they're standing right in front of the stage, kinda annoying

Ah aright.

Thats why I think chairs shouldn't be allowed there. People who want to stand up and dance should have no chairs around and people who want to be more relaxed should get a seat where the stadium seats are, lol.