07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

9 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Fuck yeah..I'm not only immensely happy that Steven is there, but also that the old spirit is reignited!! Look at those motherfuckas!!!:D:lol::dance:

Just looking at that photo you know the these guys are going to be all smiling again when Adler plays again. They're going to kill it tonight I hope Steven gets to play Paradise City or Rocket Queen :headbang:

Just now, Andy14 said:

Has he already learnt how to play Civil War? :smiley-confused2:

Btw. Is Axl backstage locking Frank in the cupboard? :popcorn:

LOL 

From April to July, all he was doing was learning Civil War 

Hi everybody!!!

So exiting to see those pics.. And that "sorry rehears" . obviusly the guys arent tryin hard, but it sounds f..kn  awesome.   And it would be some kind of "nice, weird, bizarr, unique, " moment for all of us to hear that live. We all know why.

Did anybody posted the countdown already??  How many hors till they show starts??

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Personally, I'd love to hear them do Sorry. I've never thought it was about Slash, so I don't think it'd be weird at all.

Street of Dreams would have been a better choice for me, I really like that song.

Madagascar would be cool too, I wanted to see Slash's take on the bucket solo, but well Fortus plays that now days so I don't think so Slash would play it. 

8 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

if he plays at all it will probably be the same two songs from last show

I don't think anyone could expect anything more than that at this point? I hope he plays two other songs though, not the same ones. If the plays more than two, it'd be a fucking great 11/10 surprise!

Edited by rosesandguns

28 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Just looking at that photo you know the these guys are going to be all smiling again when Adler plays again. They're going to kill it tonight I hope Steven gets to play Paradise City or Rocket Queen :headbang:

Yeah, and Sweet child o mine :headbang:

• Like 2