07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

Just now, Gibbo said:

Yeah they should post it in the first post of the page of each show

Yeah that would be really helpful, I always have to bug you and keep on asking you for the countdown lol 

Well im not able to update my status, ill try to post it on your profile, then maybe it will update 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Yeah that would be really helpful, I always have to bug you and keep on asking you for the countdown lol 

Yeah i post it on my fb group status coz different time zones completely confuse people

Edited by Gibbo

1 hour ago, Black Sabbath said:

3 hours away! :blink:

You're getting closer! 

I hope you have a great time at the show! I hope there will be some surprises that will make this show even more memorable! Have fun!! ?

Edited by oaka

4 minutes ago, andy_rose said:

Wonder if Steven gonna be there? Exciting for sure.

My guess is that he won't be there, just because everyone would be expecting him to make an appearance, so the element of surprise will be lost. My prediction is that he will play again at another show when noone would be anticipating him to appear. 

The way it was done in Cincinatti was just superb - there were absolutely no rumors,noone saw it coming and that made it even more awesome! Whoever organised it and managed to keep it a secret, did an excellent job. Kudos!