07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, Toxic4 said:

So far, this is how the map looks. There is still plenty of nosebleeds left, but all the other sections seemed like they sold well.

Screenshot (7).png

Looks like it sold well.  Will be interesting to see if they close off the upper levels again....not sure they can, judging by the pic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, prejudiced illusions said:

As long as it doesn't have a detachable lens longer than 3 inches.

Edit: I read that somewhere but can't find the source.

Thanks!  I think that I read something along those lines, but also cannot find it.  I am kind of iffy about taking my good camera anyhow, but wanted to know if it was even possible.

I did see that they linked to the stadium bag policy in the VIP stuff that they sent. 

Edited by clarity 8796
I'm a dumbass

1 minute ago, ChefRobertDammit said:

So they've got thousands of those little bags to hand out to all of us??? Or are they saying no phones? That's fucked since every other show has everyone filming. 

The clear bag policy is standard NFL policy.  You can't take bags in other than what is outlined on the link.  I am not getting anything from that that says you can't take your phone in.

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Looks like it sold well.  Will be interesting to see if they close off the upper levels again....not sure they can, judging by the pic.

No way they close upper.  Looks to appear it sold very well.  Have fun everyone.  

2 minutes ago, ChefRobertDammit said:

Just didn't know the policy. Never hurts to ask when you don't know something right? Thanks for the info. 

Totally understood.  I have never had this at a concert, but I can tell you from game day experience that they don't hand out bags.  They will sell them, or turn you away, but not hand out.  The important note to that is that I have never been to a game at this stadium.  So they could hand them out for all I know. :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, j_rod24 said:

Yes you can take cell phones into the stadium. Come on.

my FIL is a manager at Gibson in Nashville and any time a big act comes through that has someone that plays Gibson they come and walk through the plant. They're currently making two new white Thunderbirds for Slash. They thought he would come by today but apparently he opted to go to the Nashville Zoo and see a couple of snakes he donated years ago to see "if they would remember" him instead.

lmao.

that just made my day lol 

9 minutes ago, clarity 8796 said:

Totally understood.  I have never had this at a concert, but I can tell you from game day experience that they don't hand out bags.  They will sell them, or turn you away, but not hand out.  The important note to that is that I have never been to a game at this stadium.  So they could hand them out for all I know. :)

Me either. I've only been in the Superdome and our security don't give a fuck lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Curious about attendance. This is the stadium where Beyonce canceled because of low sales

This is no random thing.  this is GUNS N' ROSES.  Tomorrow you'll see.  ( by the way, hello Mr zoso. Haha, nice to read u)

• Like 1

Chance of rain and thunderstorms just bumped to 60% for tomorrow night. Goddamit. I've been looking forward to this for over half a year and if the one night I want to be nice weather ends up being shitty I may kill a midget.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, clarity 8796 said:

They will not give anyone shit at this stadium. I know for sure they are usually strict assholes. Had this problem the 1st year they did the bag thing at a preseason game in the rain. Trust me they can be dicks.

3 minutes ago, j_rod24 said:

Chance of rain and thunderstorms just bumped to 60% for tomorrow night. Goddamit. I've been looking forward to this for over half a year and if the one night I want to be nice weather ends up being shitty I may kill a midget.

Damn I saw on the 5pm news they were saying it moved down to 30%. It has been 40% every other time I looked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

They will not give anyone shit at this stadium. I know for sure they are usually strict assholes. Had this problem the 1st year they did the bag thing at a preseason game in the rain. Trust me they can be dicks.

Hence why I asked. Thank you sir. You just told me exactly what I wanted to know