*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

Got my Glasto tee! Not able to go to Hyde Park but watching the Glasto stream made me feel like I've been part of this current leg. It also gave me a much needed boost mood wise! 

Edited by BassistSeb
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DSTK said:

It works now, if you go via the email saying your basket needs checking out

Yeah, it worked fine that way for me. I did that yesterday.  But we shall see if the glitch is fixed for ordering direct tomorrow I guess. 

38 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Yeah, it worked fine that way for me. I did that yesterday.  But we shall see if the glitch is fixed for ordering direct tomorrow I guess. 

I'll hopefully get one at Hyde Park, but knowing my luck they'll sell out before the doors open like Tottenham last year 

I still can’t believe that they had loads of lithos there, but no telephone box tees.  My daughter is gonna be right grumpy after she got me a Glasto one.  Ebay I guess….. 😫

More merch pics from yesterday in Hyde Park, London:

IMG-5559.jpg

IMG-5561.jpg

This was the supposed “main” merch stand within the GA area although they never had any lithographs for sale from the get-go, unlike the VIP area stand , but they did have the London event artwork tee and this is where I needed to get it from. The 200 quid bomber jacket is a piece I’ve not seen pictured or mentioned anywhere previously, it looked nice and would have did well with the shitty London’s summer day on offer yesterday.

I genuinely felt sorry for some of the fans and obvious collectors that had queued up with their poster tubes in tow only to be greeted with no lithos at all for sale. Heard some say they were queuing to get in since 8am, guess they should have been at the North end outside merch rather than to get into GA first… in any case some very pissed off punters and I couldn’t blame them!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

IMG-5559.jpg

IMG-5561.jpg

This was the supposed “main” merch stand within the GA area although they never had any lithographs for sale from the get-go, unlike the VIP area stand , but they did have the London event artwork tee and this is where I needed to get it from. The 200 quid bomber jacket is a piece I’ve not seen pictured or mentioned anywhere previously, it looked nice and would have did well with the shitty London’s summer day on offer yesterday.

I genuinely felt sorry for some of the fans and obvious collectors that had queued up with their poster tubes in tow only to be greeted with no lithos at all for sale. Heard some say they were queuing to get in since 8am, guess they should have been at the North end outside merch rather than to get into GA first… in any case some very pissed off punters and I couldn’t blame them!

That bomber is really cool, can´t see whats written on the front, is it Hyde Park specific? Would buy it if they have it in Frankfurt.

5 hours ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

IMG-5559.jpg

IMG-5561.jpg

Imagine it's even more of a kick in the teeth to see them all over eBay at sky high prices.....

18 hours ago, Oxford said:

I still can’t believe that they had loads of lithos there, but no telephone box tees.  My daughter is gonna be right grumpy after she got me a Glasto one.  Ebay I guess….. 😫

You could get one off that "merch truck" thing? 

Why in the world are they only making 150 lithos for shows that have 60k people attending? I understand that most band's gig posters are low print runs, but 150 for stadium/park shows is ridiculously low. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Imagine it's even more of a kick in the teeth to see them all over eBay at sky high prices.....

You could get one off that "merch truck" thing? 

Yeah, I’ve bought one from there, but they’re slightly different to the ones you get at the gig itself.  I promised I’d get my daughter one as she got me the Glasto version, so I’ve had to go through eBay scalpers.   But that’s life, and she’s worth it, and it’ll stop her grumping at me for being useless. 

10 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Yeah, I’ve bought one from there, but they’re slightly different to the ones you get at the gig itself.  I promised I’d get my daughter one as she got me the Glasto version, so I’ve had to go through eBay scalpers.   But that’s life, and she’s worth it, and it’ll stop her grumping at me for being useless. 

Only difference is they have the print in the front I think (which personally I think is better).

Seems a good option to me- and I doubt she'd care that much of the print was on the front or back? Fuck ebayers and their profiteering.