*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

It’s pretty obvious that what was posted without the white background is bootleg aka. fake.

The official merch stands don’t look like a shack set up on the side of the road and no official GN’R merch or specifically tees have tags.

Hahaha you're welcome visit Israel and see that in the good case,  merch stands looks like street market stands. Bad case? A simple folding table. 

As for the tags, I can tell you that tour shirts prior to 2016 had tags, and not the GN'R print you're referring too. 

Then again, what do i know? Stupid me, buying fake merchandise from lame stands INSIDE the venue :D

I'll just sit here in quite until you'll share with us your majestic top notch official shirts from the concert you'll attend to. 

13 minutes ago, izzyjim said:

Hahaha you're welcome visit Israel and see that in the good case,  merch stands looks like street market stands. Bad case? A simple folding table. 

As for the tags, I can tell you that tour shirts prior to 2016 had tags, and not the GN'R print you're referring too. 

Then again, what do i know? Stupid me, buying fake merchandise from lame stands INSIDE the venue :D

I'll just sit here in quite until you'll share with us your majestic top notch official shirts from the concert you'll attend to. 

No problem, I always post stuff from legit stands when I attend gigs and will do the same at Hyde Park later this month.

I won’t be posting any bootlegs though, someone can make their own thread for that if it’s even allowed.

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Someone posted pics from the  merch stand in Madrid...looks like those shirts she legit. They just weren't stamped and the tags weren't taken off.

FB_IMG_1686318496542.jpg

FB_IMG_1686318487637.jpg

I see a few designs I like, will probably wait for them to go on sale online though.

On 6/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, izzyjim said:

Has anyone apologized to you yet?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Someone posted pics from the  merch stand in Madrid...looks like those shirts are legit. They just weren't stamped and the tags weren't taken off.

FB_IMG_1686318496542.jpg

FB_IMG_1686318487637.jpg

Those are indeed legit, thanks for posting.

Glad there’s some clarity now after the last page.

Look carefully and you can see exactly what the differences are between bootleg and official.

• ABSUЯD 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

FYI the Merch Truck has the current tour range plus online only versions of each event tee here:

https://gnrmerchtruck.com

Glastonbury tee here:

https://gnrmerchtruck.com/collections/evert-tee/products/glastonbury-event-tee

It's a weird implication that the main design is on the front and not the back

20 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Differentiates it from the tees purchased at the gigs with the pocket logos, I think it makes perfect sense really, if you have managed to acquire a gig tee it's only right it has its own nuance to it rather than something anybody anywhere can essentially obtain via a weblink.

• Wow 1

13 minutes ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Differentiates it from the tees purchased at the gigs with the pocket logos, I think it makes perfect sense really, if you have managed to acquire a gig tee it's only right it has its own nuance to it rather than something anybody anywhere can essentially obtain via a weblink.

I must have been living under a rock, I wasn't aware of this! Tbf, I didn't even know the merch truck had the show specific shirts anyway lol

• GNFNR 1

17 hours ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

I got a shirt at Hershey 2021 and it was the smallest XL I ever had in my life. I got the tour shirt too and it fit perfectly.  Gave my girl the specific Hershey shirt and ordered a replacement from the tour truck.  I like the photo better on the front and tbh lol 

But yeah I like how they swap the image. Gives more importance to getting one at the gig imo.

31 minutes ago, Spoon87 said:

Seriously thinking about ordering the Glastonbury shirt, despite not having been there in person, but via stream. 

That gig was one for the ages.

Did the same for Metallica and now GN’R, because why not, watching a live pro-shot performance was like being there anyway… sort of.

Havent been there, didn’t do that, but got the t-shirt!

38 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

where's the order link at?

Glastonbury tee here:

https://gnrmerchtruck.com/collections/evert-tee/products/glastonbury-event-tee

The next opportunity to order it will be day of the Glasgow show as they close the Merch Truck site on non-gig days during a tour.

Edited by 6lake sa66ath

20 minutes ago, marinergtfc said:

The Glastonbury one from merch is not the official official one is it?

It’s official yes, but differs from the one sold at the festival in that the festival one has the main image on the back and the GNR logo is printed small on the left of the chest on the front.  The merch shop version just has the main image on the front. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Oxford said:

It’s official yes, but differs from the one sold at the festival in that the festival one has the main image on the back and the GNR logo is printed small on the left of the chest on the front.  The merch shop version just has the main image on the front. 

Ahh, ok thanks.

love to get my hands on the festival one.